PRISCILA CEDILLO, RN, B.S.N., MSN, FNP-C
• Demonstrated nursing leader with 10 years of clinical experience
• Expert clinical nursing skills in neonatal ICU level III, high risk postpartum, and gynecological patients
• Chamberlain University, Chicago, IL February 2018 Master’s in Family Nurse Practitioner
• Nova Southeastern University, Orlando, FL May 2012 Bachelor of Science
• Valencia College, Orlando, FL June 2008
Associates in Nursing
Winnie Palmer Hospital. Orlando, FL.
Neonatal ICU Staff Nurse Level III, March 2013 - August 2018
• Provide care to critically sick premature and sick newborns, while providing support to the parents and family in a 142 bed level III NICU
• Observe and manage behavioral changes, and appropriately notify the overseeing physician
• Provided complex care including HFO/NO/PICC/CVL/UAC/UVC and administration of high risk medications
• Managed care for patients on palliative care to include administering medications, monitoring vital signs, updating plan of care while keeping cultural diversities in mind, educating family on the plan of care, coordinating/providing psychosocial and spiritual care, and act as a liaison between multidisciplinary health- care providers
• Managed and observed complex pediatric patients in the complex care unit to include mechanical ventilation/tracheostomy/ostomy/enteral feeds/ dialysis/palliative care
• Functioned as part of the delivery team, blood culture team, IV/wound resource nurse, cooling team, tiny baby protocol, and preceptor to new staff nurses as well as students High Risk Postpartum Women’s Unit, Staff Nurse, Level II, January 2010 - March 2013
• Provided care to postpartum women who required a higher level of care due to comorbidities and /or complications, and post gynecological surgery patients.
• Unit representative for Charting and documentation group during the transition of paper orders to Sunrise Clinical charting.
• Successfully transitioned from clinic nursing role to charge nurse and core nursery nurse as needed. Worked closely with both nursing staff and multidisciplinary team members to ensure safe, comprehensive patient care.
PSA Healthcare. Orlando, FL. May 2011- February 2012 Pediatric Home Health Registered Nurse
• Performed daily assessments and documented all care and treatments
• Assess patient health and detect changes in symptoms, health, and pain
• Administer daily medications and enteral feeds via Mic-key button
• Monitored ventilated patients and administered breathing treatments via trach. Performed trach care, required suctioning, and connecting/disconnecting as per doctor orders.
• Communicated with supervisor and/or physicians as needed.
• Educated care providers and patients regarding the importance of health promotion and disease prevention.
• Cardiac Stable Baby Program 2010
• Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) 2008
• Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS) 2006 FNP PROGRAM EXPERIENCE AUGUST 2015 – February 2018
• Diagnosis & Care Practicum in Family Medicine – 540 hours
• Care of Aged Family Practicum in Family Medicine– 180 hours
• Care of Child/Woman/Family Practicum – 180 hours PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
• American Association of Nurse Practitioners January 2018 PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES
• Dennis Estevez 3839 St. Valentine Way. Orlando, FL, 32811 407-***-****
• Glenda Martinez 731 Lee Ave. Oviedo, FL 32765 407-***-****
• Geraldine Martinez 2472 Monte Cristo. Sanford, FL 32771 407-***-**** ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• Proficient in English and Spanish
• Completed a preceptor workshop