email@example.com 516-***-**** WWW.LINKEDIN.COM/IN/SIAVASH
Exceptionally focused and reliable Entry
Level Programmer with an outstanding
work ethic and computer language
knowledge base. Adept at explaining
complex computer development concepts
and processes to a variety of professional
and lay audiences in a clear and accessible
manner. Able to work well independently or
as part of a professional computer program
• Operating Systems:
Expert: iOS, Mac IOS X, Windows
Intermediate: Linux, UNIX
• Programming / Design Languages:
Intermediate: Android Programming, Java,
Basic: SQL, Perl, C#, Python,
Intermediate: MySQL, SQL Server,
• Development Software:
Intermediate: Eclipse, Microsoft Office
Suite, Microsoft Visual, Arduino, Raspberry
Pi, Android Studio.
Basic: Gnu C/C++.
Intermediate GitHub, Confluence.
ENTRY LEVEL JAVA PROGRAMMER
Master of Computer Science, Hofstra University, May 2018
Bachelor of Computer Science, Shiraz University, May 2012 EXPERIENCE
Researcher, Hofstra University, New York, USA
• Developed Android application in java
• Performed troubleshooting maintenance of Mitsubishi robot.
• Research and develop a method of wound closure.
• Created fixture for laceration closure.
• Use a simulation software for testing parts.
• Sketching with solid work and fusion 360.
Student Technician, Hofstra University, New York, USA 2017-August 2018
• Create and manage day-to-day tasks using Jira for task management.
• In charge of creating technical documentation using Confluence wiki.
• Train faculty members on new or existing software implementations for quality and assurance.
• Supporting and troubleshooting software and hardware issues for various lab environments.
• Patching and upgrading Microsoft systems.
• Evaluated security requirements prior to installing applications into environment.
• In charge of imaging computers with Microsoft SCCM.
• Troubleshooting networking issues in the labs.
• Anti-Malware and Security implementation to laptops, desktop. firstname.lastname@example.org 516-***-**** WWW.LINKEDIN.COM/IN/SIAVASH
PERSONA L SKILLS
Communicative, problem solver, self-motivated, works well in team setting, organized, deadline-oriented, and comfortable in leadership positions.
• Edward Currie, PhD, Associate Professor of Engineering and Computer Science, Hofstra University, NY
• Luc Philippe Paulemon, Instructional Technologist, Hofstra University, NY
• Yimin Zhao, PhD, Researcher, Hofstra University, NY