Padmini Varma Penumetsa
US Permanent Resident firstname.lastname@example.org +1-408-***-****
Objective: To work in a Project management or Project coordinator role. Education:
Graduation: May ‘12 Master of Business Administration, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore CGPA: 3.42/4.00 Major: Strategy, Finance
Graduation: May ‘03 Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communications, Andhra University CGPA: 7.7/10.00
Skills and Competencies:
• 5+ years of Project Coordinator and Project Management experience
• Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute
• Skilled and experienced in all the phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
• Experience in creating and maintaining project documentation, like project plans, schedules, risk logs and reports
• Resourceful and self-motivated with demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple tasks and operate successfully under hard deadlines
• Experience in agile and waterfall project methodologies. Good knowledge of DevOps.
• Technologies and Tools experience include: C++, Perl, Unix, Oracle, JIRA, Microsoft tools.
• Adept at stakeholder and vendor management
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a client focus
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
DXC Technology/Hewlett Packard Enterprise/Hewlett Packard (Jun 2012 - Dec 2017) Solutions Manager/Applications Solution Consultant
• Solution development experience in telecom, Banking, manufacturing, airline, consumer, retail and Government sectors
• Responding to client RFP/RFIs and preparing Statement of Work (SOWs)
• Understand the customer’s business need, functional and technical requirements and propose the solution based on HPE’s products and service offerings
• Worked extensively with cross-functional towers like Networks, Security, Infrastructure, Transition and Transformation teams and Applications teams to build winning solutions for HPE
• Knowledge and exposure to legal, HR, financial aspects of contractual engagement with clients
• Working with partners and other third-party vendors in solutions development Hewlett Packard (Jul 2007 - Jun 2012)
Project Manager/Project coordinator
• Worked with a team to ensure successful development and deployment of IUM(mediation solution) for telecom clients.
• Worked along with the Project Manager in the implementation of several HP-ERM (Enterprise Risk Management) projects across the globe, most notable being parallel implementation across 8 regions for Megafon, Russia
• Worked with cross-functional groups like Engineering, Delivery and Management teams to ensure successful deployment of the product.
• Developing meeting agendas, coordinating resources, facilitating meetings, documenting outcomes and driving actions to completion
• Experience managing internal and external resources to complete deliverables, track progress and facilitate issue resolution
Tata Consultancy Services (Jun 2005 - Jun 2007)
Team Member/Team Lead
• Product Development of a core-banking product called Finance DNA (finDNA) using C++, Pro C, PL/SQL Procedures
• Was responsible for the Implementation of the finDNA product at Central Bank of India, Mumbai and Punjab National Bank, Delhi and at SEI investments, USA
• Expert at Requirements gathering and product gap-analysis
• Customizing/Configuring the finDNA product to suit the client’s business needs
• Gained end-to-end exposure of product development, implementation and production support.
• Functionality testing, UAT support and training users on the product functionality. Team Member (Oct 2003 - Jun 2005)
• Production Support and Integration of Subex’s Fraud Management System product at Tata Teleservices Limited
• Extraction of data from source systems databases using Oracle PL/SQL procedures and UNIX shell scripting to feed in to FMS system
• Functionality testing and debugging
• Working with TCS’s client Tata Teleservices Limited gave me a holistic view of end to end processes in Telecom industry and insight on different core modules of Telecom industry like Billing, order management (Metasolv), CRM etc.