E X P E R I E N C E
E D U C A T I O N
P R O F E S S I O N A L S K I L L S
Born in South Korea and raised in LA, I discovered my passion for illustrating at a young age, which grew and transformed into a burning devotion for graphic arts. Combined with having an accomplished state of mind and a life-long appreciation for learning new skills, I believe that committed diligence is a vital aspect to creativity.
Glendale High School
2007 - 2011
Bachelor’s in Art / Graphic Design & Illustration
California State University of Northridge
ADOBE INDESIGN MICROSOFT EXCEL
ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS
C O N T A C T
Graphic Designer & Illustrator
Graphic Design Intern at Choice Music LA / Los Angeles, CA / March 2017 - May 2017
- Responsible for constructing a brand identity, recreation of logo.
- Provided graphical content for advertisement needs.
- Generated designs for apparel.
Freelance Graphic Designer at Law O ces of Gary J Kim / Los Angeles, CA / May 2017 - June 2017
- Designed and developed licensee information for the popular restaurant chain, Poke To Me.
- Created vector designs and composed powerpoint presentations. Freelance Graphic Designer & Illustrator for Sacred Sciences / Altadena, CA /January 2014 - Present
- Creatively crafted neoteric graphics based on EDM music trends.
- Designed and illustrated multiple album & single covers.
- Designed and illustrated promotional ads, packaging, and product mockups. Assistant Designer for Comet Inc. / San Jose, CA / August 2017
- Worked alongside with engineer design independent contractor.
- Problem solved engineer design issues utilizing Solidworks and AutoCad for client.
- Created visuals and designed powerpoint presentation regarding the issues. Operational Manager Assistant / Graphic Designer at Sunnytech / San Jose, CA / December 2017 - April 2018
- Assisted the Operational Manager for shipping and receiving products.
- Responsible for daily design assets.
- Successfully manage and design company’s website. Graphic Designer / Graphic Production Artist at All Premium / Mountain View, CA / August 2018 - Present
- Responsible for editing clients logos into high quality vectors.
- Design alternative logo designs at customer’s request for apparel.
- Apply company logos into mockups for apparel wear and merchandise. MICROSOFT WORD