QA Software Test Engineer with extensive testing experience in CI/CD environments.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
●12+ overall years in QA testing environments
●4 years of Lead QA experience in all phases of life cycle, including requirements gathering, risk analysis, project planning, scheduling, test case creation and execution, defect tracking, management, and reporting.
●Liaise with developers, business analysts, & user reps in app design & doc reviews.
●Superior analytical & troubleshooting skills.
Testing/Tools: API testing, SQL querying, SoapUI, Selenium, JIRA, Mathematica, PSpice, Viewdraw Platforms: Windows, Linux, UNIX, Mobile Languages: (Basic knowledge of the following) HTML, C, Java, Visual Basic, Python Software: Microsoft office Suite
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (Computers), December 2004
DIRECTV/AT&T [El Segundo, CA]
Test Lead, January 2014 – January 2018
● Create & execute test plans to test assigned new features to be integrated into the main code.
● Ensure new features satisfy requirements & do not introduce regressions into the main code.
● Give direction to testers to ensure testing is accurate and completed on schedule.
DIRECTV [El Segundo, CA]
Tester, May 2008 – January 2014
● Test assigned functional areas of the DirecTV set top box (STB).
● Load test builds on STBs through Linux interface (minicom/CFE).
● Manage test environment - with several STBs, monitors, networks & feeds.
ACTIVISION [ Santa Monica, CA]
Database Manager, April 2007 – May 2008
● Push bugs through workflow, making sure bugs are up to standard/requirements.
● Mediator between developer and testers (bugs).
ACTIVISION [Santa Monica, CA]
Jr. Systems Test Engineer, March 2005-April 2007
● Was sent to New York to do testing on a future gaming system.