**** ******** *****, *** *******, Texas 78249
Bachelor of Business Administration in Cyber Security Graduated December 2017
The University of Texas at San Antonio GPA: 3.01
Digital Forensic Analysis
Intrusion Detection and Incident Response
Java Programming, I & II
Operating Systems Security
RELEVANT TECHNICAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Educated in network infrastructure and security, intrusion detection, and risk mitigation
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; dynamic individual with ability to quickly assimilate into new environments.
Knowledge of object-oriented programming; experience in developing standard code and scripts utilizing Java and Powershell.
Outstanding communication skills; works well in both self-directed and group settings.
Familiar with Windows and Unix operating system environments.
Educated and Certified on the best practices for host hardening, network hardening, network topology, access controls, and establishing policies.
Experienced with digital forensic tools such as FTK and Winhex
Rental Property Manager 2013-Present
• Managed multi-tenant residential property; responsible for payment collection, property maintenance, and general bookkeeping for property owner.
• Facilitated, maintained, and enforced leasing agreements with tenants, as well as rectified tenant disputes.
Ramp Agent/Cargo Handler at Cargo Airport Services Summer Job, 2012
• Loaded, unloaded, and directed company aircraft.
• Manifest and Weight management.
• Responsible for monitoring security at Cargo Airport Services facility.
ACTIVITIES AND HONORS
•Vice President, Executive Council of Sigma Pi Fraternity, Iota Delta Chapter 2017
•First Counselor, Executive Council of Sigma Pi Fraternity, Iota Delta Chapter 2016
•Delegate to Sigma Pi Convocation 2016
•New Member Educator, Sigma Pi Fraternity, Iota Delta Chapter 2015
•University Interscholastic League, 2nd place in Texas for Computer Animation 2011
•COMPTIA Security+ March, 2018