Smyrna, GA 30080 email@example.com
Quality Assurance Analyst with 5+ years of experience inspecting, researching and analysing data that would yield efficient results for the longevity of the product. Strong attention to detail ensuring issues are recorded and resolved prior to the launch of the product. Analyzing functional user experience and technical requirements during the complete product life cycle. Professional Experience
Mando America Corporation, Opelika, AL
Quality Assurance Senior Test Analyst October 2014 - Current
● Perform, inspect and analyze reliability and durability tests for brakes and suspension.
● Prepare reports for Chief Engineer’s final approval.
● Tear down and detailed analysis of warranty parts.
● Training technicians and engineers for test and analysis proficiency.
● Creating user manuals and test report templates for the lab.
● Liaising with suppliers, calibrators and manufacturers for proper machine maintenance.
● Preventative maintenance on hydraulic, heating and cooling systems. Machine Operator September 2013 - October 2014
● Responsible for the completion and final inspection of parts put on the assembly line.
● Gained in-depth of machine setting and tendering processes.
● Initiated and completed minor mechanical products.
● Able to complete change-over, start-up, and shutdown procedures on varying range of equipment.
● Followed all standard operations procedures and safety guidelines.
● Trained to practice safety procedures and recognize hazards related to machine operations.
● Calibrated and made adjustments to machine sensors.
● Minor troubleshooting including using a controller to reset points on robots. Auburn University, Auburn, AL
Research Assistant February 2012 - August 2013
• Executed daily operations of sowing and nurturing plants which were used to foster the growth and study of leaf beetles.
• Set up and managed different avenues of research and experimentation.
• Aided in designing and creating special equipment for experimentation.
• Responsible for the transportation of fragile materials from the manufacture site to the laboratory.
• Tabulated and assisted in analysis of experiments and test subjects. page 1
Microsoft Suite 360 Inventory Control
Lab Analysis Troubleshooting
5S Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
MTS Operation Oscilloscope Operation
ISO 9001 Test and Prototype Management
NVH Operation Blueprint Comprehension
Auburn University Auburn, AL 2012
Bachelor’s of Science:Political Science
Concentrations:I nternational Relations and Pre-Law page 2