Northeastern University Boston, MA
Master of Science in Information Systems Expected May 2019 Relevant courses: Application Engineering Development, Advances in Data Science, Big Data Architecture and Governance Mumbai University Mumbai, India
Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology June 2016 Relevant courses: Computer Programming 1 & 2, Data structures and Algorithms, Database management system, Advanced Database management system
CalAmp Inc. Canton, MA
Erp Analyst Intern July 2017– Present
● Providing help in data migration from legendary ERP systems (Netsuite and Solomon) to Oracle Cloud Erp.
● Communicating with offshore team for data mapping and integrity. Vistaar Technologies Mumbai, India
Trainee Software Engineer Jul 2016 Jul 2017
● Designed and developed the ETL module using bash programming and PL/SQL
● Developed an automated reporting framework for daily stats using the log files with shell scripting and Oracle Database.
TakeOff Venture Mumbai, India
Intern Sep 2016– Dec 2016
● Developed an ecommerce Website by making use of various tools like WordPress, shopify, parse, etc. Academic Projects
Simultaneous text to speech conversion system Mumbai University Developed an android application which can be used by people without the power of speech to communicate with others in day to day life. Focused on convenience with different screens for numbers, directions and commonly used phrases so that communication is easy. Also, published a paper titled ‘A Simultaneous Text to Speech Conversion System (STTSCS)’ in the journal International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering Technology (IJARCET), Volume 5 Issue 3, March 2016. Community Watch. Northeastern University
Developed a Java Swing application for security and healthcare of people. Implemented various Enterprises and organizations such as NGO, Hospital, Old Age, Juvenile, Job Employment for respective situations. Implemented a Guest login page for citizens to register the state and behavior of the concerned person. Displayed complete request and response process by implementing interaction between organizations. Displayed process history along with the timestamp for every request using JTree. Titanic: Machine Learning from Disaster Northeastern University Analyzed what sorts of people were likely to survive the titanic based on the data set given. Implemented data cleansing, data visualization, data modelling, comparison of various machine learning methods, etc. Also, implemented a small amount of deep learning using keras and tensorflow.