San Jose, CA, *****
• U.S. Permeant Resident (Eligible to work without sponsorship)
• 4+ years of Statistical Modeling using R, Python (TensorFlow, Scikit-Learn, MLlib), SAS, and VBA
• Database management using SQL server as well as Data Visualization using Tableau
• Skills and experience in Regression, Predictive Modeling, Classification, Clustering, Neural Network, NLP, Spark, Database Management, Statistical Analysis/Modeling, Data Cleaning/Mining, etc. CERTIFICATION AND PUBLICATION:
SAS Base Programmer for SAS 9 Certification (Certificate Serial Number: BP061051v9) 70-761 Querying Data with Transact-SQL Microsoft Certification (ID: 15616267) HEDIS 2018 Volume 6: Specification for The Medicare Health Outcomes Survey EDUCATION:
MS Statistics University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ Aug. 2015 - Dec. 2017 BA Mathematics University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN Sept. 2009 - Dec. 2013 EXPERIENCE:
Health Services Advisory Group, Phoenix, AZ Feb. 2017 – Present Healthcare Analyst
• Develop SAS macro and visual basic programs independently for Health Outcome Survey (HOS) data analyses, statistical modeling, A/B testing, Hypothesis testing, summary statistics, and reporting.
• Database management using SAS/SQL, SQL Server for table and view creation, error debugging, and improvement of efficiency of extracting and creating data.
• Predict and classify beneficiaries’ health status longitudinally by conducting Machine Learning algorithms
(Random Forest, Gradient Boosting, SVM, and Neural Network) in R (Caret, H2O) and Python (Scikit-Learn, PySpark, TensorFlow).
• Translate survey data into insights using clustering methods (Kmeans and Hierarchical Clustering); conduct natural language processing (NLP) to better understand text comments.
• Clean raw data and build macros/functions to find important irregular patterns, logic errors, and outliers.
• Discover new statistical methodology for subjects such as weighting and prediction to facilitate the production of race and ethnicity detailed baseline and longitudinal public use files (PUFs). University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ Sept. 2016 – Jan. 2017 Research Assistant
• Developed a new statistical method, cZINB, for Differential Analysis on colorectal normal/cancer cell.
• Built SQL database for multiple projects, pivoted data using CASE & PIVOT, and debugged errors.
• Manipulated, cleaned, and filtered RNAseq OTU table generated from RDP (Ribosomal Database Project).
• Simulate and analyze compositional count data in SAS and R with ZINB model and logistic regression.
• Application of proposed model was applied to real RNAseq data for Metagenomics Study.
• Conducted Proc SQL and %Macro for SAS coding; Build dashboard in Tableau for data visualization. American Home’s 4 Rent, Agoura Hills, CA Aug. 2014 – May 2015 Staff Accountant I
• Prepared Journal Entry, researched general ledger activity, and assisted with general ledger activity.
• Conducted data collection, data cleaning, data mining, and statistical analysis using regression methods
• Built VBA macros and R programs to automate data processing and manipulation; Applied Tableau for data visualization.
• Provided seasonal financial analysis report using statistical modeling and hypothesis testing.
• Created Macro programs for Property and Indirect Taxes data for Yardi system uploading.
• Obtained and managed vendor information from MS Dynamics CRM, Great Plain, and Kofax.