931-***-**** - j firstname.lastname@example.org - l inkedin.com/in/jessee-lovaas
Management & Operations Training Development
Over 10 years of performance management and developmental training experience. Managed multi-million dollar contracts and accounts, worked in the medical compliance and printing industry and most recently with an international tech summer camp company. Recruited, hired, onboarded, directly managed teams for seasonal nationwide events. Developed & executed programs over 15 locations with up to 1,500 staff. Responsible for logistics, finances, customer relations, performance management, training, staff development, and team morale. Professional Proficiencies
● Microsoft & Google Suite
● Employee Training
● Administration &
● Customer Service
● Event Services &
● Management &
● Vendor Relationships
● Business Innovation
● Employee Career
● Project Management
● Learning & Development
● Operational Planning
ID TECH CAMPS, 2013-Present Regional Manager
● Remotely Interviewed, hired, trained, and supervised a team of over 90 seasonal employees each summer.
● Managed the largest program in iD Tech history; in registrations, overnight capacity, staff hired and money earned for a location.
● Responsible for performance management, coaching and tracking of all 90+ staff.
● Project Manager for a number of off season projects, including our pre-summer test camps and Regional Staff Trainings, which included contracts, logistics, RSVP systems, scheduling and the lead training of over 1,500 staff at 9 nation wide events.
● Maintained budget, negotiated contracts, and reconciled invoices on behalf of iD Tech with major universities throughout the U.S.A.
ID TECH CAMPS, 2011-2013 Camp Director
Orchestrated the activities of 360 children, ages 7-17, and 50 team members in a tech-camp environment. Created and monitored budgets, maintained weekly staff reports, and worked closely with corporate offices. BLUEMEDIA, 2011-2013 Project Manager
Estimated and managed all “strategic partner” high profile clients assigned. Acted as liaison for house sales staff to design, production and shipping departments. Assisted in the research, planning and execution of various sales & marketing events. Aided with onsite setup and logistics of events, including pro sports events in MLB, NASCAR, NHL and the Super Bowl.
STANDARD REGISTER, 2008-2011 Learning Coordinator / Project Manager Created training courses, material and presentations for new associate training, process and program software training. Keeps track of training results and analyzes all results. Responsible for coordinating and scheduled training classes for large and small groups. Manages proofs for both new and revised designs, which require customer approval. Manages customer accounts as well as requests for quotes, designs, orders and any special projects related to the account. Manages inventory, reporting, back orders and pricing of multiple accounts. Additional Experience:
Project Manager: T he Great Indoors, Scottsdale, AZ Contract Manager: Smith & Nephew, Memphis, TN
Team Leader & Assistant Director: Forecast Productions, Minneapolis, MN Education
Scappoose High School, Scappoose, Oregon, Graduated June 2000