Apopka, FL **712
Experienced entrepreneur seeking to join a team of professionals motivated to making an impact in their industry.
Corner Quo, LLC November 2014 - Present
Founder & Technical Research Analyst Apopka, Florida
• Speculate and implement various stock, options, and futures strategies in the US financial markets.
• Buy and Sell Index Commodity Futures utilizing entry and exit strategies to generate short term income.
• Research, validate, and analyze various commodity futures markets to design automated long-term wealth algorithms.
Exa-Med Commerce, LLC Feb 2010 - November 2014
Founder & E-commerce Specialist Thousand Oaks, California
• Successfully owned, operated, and sold a medium sized e-commerce business with an emphasis in medical supplies.
• Generated $2.5M in revenue at our peak while maintaining a relatively low overhead.
• Maintained 40% growth year over year.
• One of the first businesses to utilize the e-commerce based Virtual Business Model via Amazon FBA.
• Successfully marketed over 100k sku’s online via Amazon, eBay, Google, and Bing.
• Developed a virtual return center for products using remote mail forwarding companies.
Valley Home Medical Supply January 2004 – Feb 2008
Sales Professional/Operations Manager/Customer Service Manager Canoga Park, California
• As an operations manager I oversaw managers in warehouse, billing, retail, logistics, and customer service departments.
• Managed website orders, returns, refunds, and internet marketing.
• As a sales professional I visited, educated, and established relationships with existing and new hospital/skilled nursing/rehab professionals in order to obtain their business.
• Evaluated new patients for rehabilitation wheelchairs/custom power wheelchairs.
• Generated/Analyzed weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial reports.
• Trained employees in Medicare guidelines, equipment set-up and function, product and billing resources, company policies and procedures, product sales, and Joint Commission guidelines.
• Provided computer technical support for the company.
Valley Home Medical Supply January 1998 – January 2004
Customer Service/Routing Manager/Shipping Manager Woodland Hills, California
• Verified insurance benefits and eligibility.
• Coordinated pre-authorizations for workman's compensation and private insurance referrals.
• Assisted customers by phone and in showroom.
• Packaged and shipped product orders via UPS.
• Oversaw security, storage, and distribution of legend devices.
• Utilized computer to input patient demographics and print invoices.
SEMINOLE STATE COLLEGE Current
Bachelor of Arts, Computer Science Sanford, Florida
ONLINE TRADING ACADEMY May 2015
Certification in Stocks, Options, and Futures Moorpark, California
R.E.S.N.A (Rehabilitation Engineering Society of North America) August 2008
Assistive Technology Practitioner Glendale, California
National Association of Medical Equipment Suppliers June 2005
Certified Medical Equipment Technician Moorpark, California
CONEJO VALLEY ADULT SCHOOL May 2002
A+ Computer Certification, N+ Computer Certification Thousand Oaks, California
MOORPARK COLLEGE May 1998
Associate in Arts Moorpark, California
Web Marketing (SEO and PPC) Typing 60-80wpm Business Acquisitions
Purchasing / Receiving Data Entry Training / Teaching
Logistics / Routing Expert in MS Excel / Word / Powerpoint Amazon FBA / Sellers Central
Accounts Receivable / Bookkeeping Computer Repair (Software and Hardware) Distribution / Administration
Management / Sales / Operations Equipment Technician E-commerce / Website Development
Warehousing / Organization Photoshop / Graphic Design / Logo Design Computer Programming (HTML, Java, C#)
Data Mining / Web Hosting Amazon Mturk Transcriptionist Virtual Inventory Management
Available Upon Request