Bessemer, AL *****
2+ years education, knowledge and experience in engineering graphics and design technology with strong skills and ability in building and product design. Knowledge of basic design techniques, tools, and principles. Very attentive to detail and determining dimensions. Ability to utilize computer software to generate and create images. 9+ years' experience working in skilled labor jobs, driving, making deliveries, securing property and people in various locations. Maintaining the safety and welfare of buildings. Operating in the food industry providing quality customer service and demonstrating safe and hygienic food handling practices.
Shelton State Community College - Tuscaloosa, AL
September 2018 to Present
I am working with the students helping them with any problems they will have with using AutoCAD
Helping my Instructor with daily tasks and sharpening my skills with using AutoCAD Supervisor
Christian Bros. Facility Management Group - Birmingham, AL May 2010 to Present
* Clean local facilities in the Birmingham are. (work when needed)
* Daily task involves taking out trash, sweeping, vacuuming and mapping etc. Delivery Driver
OESCO - Tuscaloosa, AL
August 2016 to August 2017
* Delivered packages to various locations in Tuscaloosa.
* Used established routes to ensure timely delivery. Security Guard
U.S. Security Associates, Inc. - Tuscaloosa, AL
June 2016 to August 2016
* Patrolled truck lot and area for any trespassers.
* Monitored entry points and property for welfare and maintenance.
* Reported any disturbances, answer and investigate any alarms. Security Guard
Freeland Security & Associates - Tuscaloosa, AL
September 2015 to April 2016
* Secured various locations and events
Ruby Tuesday - Pelham, AL
April 2015 to August 2015
* Set up stations and collect all necessary supplies to prepare menu for service.
* Used food preparation tools in accordance to manufacturing instruction.
* Closed the kitchen according to the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Lot Attendant
Tameron Honda - Hoover, AL
August 2013 to August 2014
* Arrange and keep organized vehicles on the dealership lot.
* Detailed used vehicles and sold vehicles for customer pick up.
* Provide excellent customer service while giving shuttle rides. Education
Associate of Applied Science in Engineering Graphics and Design Technology SHELTON STATE COMMUNITY COLLEGE - Tuscaloosa, AL
* Computer Applications * Civil Drafting * Artistic Ability
* AutoCAD * Pipe Drafting * Basic Design Technique
* Computer Aided Drafting * Residential Drafting * 3D Modeling
* Revit * Microsoft Word * Microsoft PowerPoint