P: 347-***-**** Website: http://bikigurung.com
Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, New York
B.S. in Computer Science, December 2018, GPA:3.2/4.0 Selected Coursework: Algorithm Analysis, Principle of Database Design, Systems Fundamental, Programming for Data Science, Survey of Probability and Statistics, Software Engineering, Scripting Languages, Data Structures and Algorithms Borough of Manhattan Community College, New York
A.S. in Computer Science, May 2016, GPA: 3.96/4.0
Awards/Honors: Computer Science Award for Graduating with Highest GPA in CIS department, 06/2016 Member of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, 12/2014 – 08/2016 TECHNICAL SKILLS
Office of Financial Aid at Stony Brook University Software Developer 05/2017 – Present
• Analyze data from SBU Analytics and Google Analytics to design and resolve challenges with innovative solutions, systems and process improvements.
CUNY / BIKI REU / Developer 06/2015 – 06/2016
• Integrated AWS-RDS along with PostgreSQL to make a database for the Application. Managed Virtual Server (Centos OS: Digital Ocean) by installing necessary system software.
• Organized system software working as System Admin in the step-by-step geographic processes to convert an input to a Risk Level in GIS map that describes driving risk level in regions for NYC. Travelers Connect – Jetzy Technical Intern 05/2015 – 09/2015
• Worked directly with product managers, engineers, and designers to maintain a high-quality user experience.
• Participated in the verification of the quality of the total delivery; worked with analysts and software design engineers to ensure that the delivery of software matches expectations.
Stock Market Prediction: (Python, SPY- SPDR S&P 500 ETF, Pandas, Jupiter Notebook) 12/2017– 04/2018
• Test a data source that claims to be predictive of future returns of the SP500 index by using SPY (SPDR S&P 500 ETF) as a proxy for the SP500 index, Pandas and other python tools and libraries. Memory allocator and Defragmentation: (C-Programming, Travis-CI, Git) 01/2018 – 03/2018
• Implemented Memory allocator using C and then defragment by sorting and merging the allocator accordingly. Chepang: (Spring-Boot, Node, MySQL, BootStrap, JQuery, Java Script, HTML, Git, Heroku) 08/2017 – 12/2017
• Developed Frontend and Database (Firebase) which led the application to the final rounds of Making College Possible Coding Challenge organized by Governor Cuomo.
BikiDrive: (PostGreSQl, PostGIS, AWS, Android SDK, Python, Centos) 02/2017 – 05/2017
• Implemented Application in the step-by-step geographic procedure by converting an input to a Risk Level in GIS map that describes risk level while driving in different regions in NYC.
LEADERSHIP AND VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
• NYU/BMCC Pipeline - Academic Achievement Program, Member 05/2015 – 08/2016
• BMCC-ACM and Computer Programming Club, Vice-President 01/2015 – 08/2016
• Citymeals On Wheels, Volunteer 01/2015 – 08/2016