PRAJVAL KUMAR C
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone Number:782-***-****
I aspire for a challenging position in a professional Organization where I can enhance my professional skills and strengthen my performance in adding with Organization’s motto. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
COURSE SCHOOL/COLLEGE BOARD YEAR PERCENTAGE
ATME College of
MASVS Gurukula PU
Dept. of pre-
ST Francis High School,
KSEEB 2012 85.44%
Have gained knowledge about the basics of Microprocessors, Microcontroller.
Basics of hardware description languages like Verilog and VHDL.
Have gained knowledge about Arduino and LabVIEW
Project # 1
Project Name: Automated toll collection per kilometer in toll plaza Project Description:
Toll plaza collects toll manually, which increase in traffic and also vehicle on toll roads pay tax for complete road instead to reduce the amount, vehicle travelled distance is calculated and for the travelled distance amount is deducted from the vehicle owner’s account. GPS and Google API are used for calculating the travelled distance. INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
● Quick learner, Smart work and reliability.
● Ability to cope up with different situations.
● Motivating and Goal Oriented.
ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS
● Successfully completed the Personality Enhancement training course conducted in association with Seventh Sense Talent Solutions.
● Have done a poster presentation on “WITRICITY”.
● KSCST has funded 5000rs for the project development on “AUTOMATED TOLL COLLECTION PER KILOMETER IN TOLL PLAZA” in the 41st student project program.
● Published paper in IJSRD on the topic of “Automated Toll Collection Per kilometer in Toll Plaza”( http://ijsrd.com/Article.php?manuscript=IJSRDV6I40621).
● Have done mini projects on arduino i.e., Line follower robot, Bluetooth controlled robot, grass cutter using ultrasonic sensor.
● Date of Birth : 29-06-1996
● Gender : Male
● Father’s Name : Chaluvaraju Y
● Nationality : Indian
● Language Known : English, Kannada
I hereby declare that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
(PRAJVAL KUMAR C)