ERIC IAN WHEELER
I am a self-motivated quick learner and would like to utilize my existing knowledge in the feld of Information Technology while continuing to pursue my education to further develop my skills. I continuously aspire to learn new things and believe that one’s potential is limited only by his own aspirations.
C++, JAVA, BASIC
XP, VISTA, 7, 8, 8.1, 10+, SERVER 2008, SERVER 20012. SERVER 2016
UBUNTU, ARCH LINUX, FREEBSD
ICE CREAM SANDWICH, JELLY BEAN, KITKAT, LOLLIPOP, MARSHMALLOW, NOUGAT, OREO SOFTWARE SUITES
• MICROSOFT OFFICE
WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, ACCESS, PUBLISHER, OUTLOOK, ONENOTE, VISIO
• LIBREOFFICE, OPEN OFFICE
• DROPBOX, DREAMWEAVER, VISUAL STUDIO, PHOTOSHOP, AND VARIOUS PROPRIETARY IDES, JOOMLA AND OTHER CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (CMS)
• Build and maintain custom business and/or personal websites for clients
• Diagnose and repair hardware issues with desktop and laptop computers, tablets and smartphones
• Diagnose and repair software issues with desktop and laptop computers, tablets and smartphones
• Develop game content for The 4th ComingTM
• Manage a staf of volunteers whom maintain the game and provide customer support
• Customer Service
Via an online ticketing system, I answer questions, concerns, and requests of end-users.
• Technical Support
Via live chat and remote assistance, I assist end-users with technical issues involving accessing the game server or any related services.
• Sales and Marketing
I monitor the game’s revenue and design and manage promotional events in relation to the flow of income and eppenses.
• Confict Resolution and Creative Prollem Solving
I am responsible for deescalating disputes between end-users or between staf members and finding mutually acceptable compromises that benefit all parties.
• Creative Content Design and Development
With the goal of maintaining a relevant and alluring product for consumers, I am responsible for designing and implementing new game features.
• Wel Design and Maintenance
I develop and maintain public website for customer relations as well as private websites for staf resources and management.
• Staf Training and Management
I am responsible for recruiting and training new staf members for the various positions on the server management and/or game development teams.
• Software Testing and Delugging
Before content is implemented and distributed to end-users, I am responsible for loading new game content onto a private test server and ensure compliance with security and accountability standards.
SMKDCT, LLC AND HDCT MANAGEMENT
• Provide customer service and support
• Process Point-of-Sale transactions
• Manage inventory and vendor orders
• Bookkeeping and Balancing
EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN
VITAL CARE EMS AND COWETA COUNTY 911
• Provided emergency and non-emergency pre-hospital medical care and transportation for patients in the Coweta County Area
• Operated Wheelchair Lift van for non-emergency patient transportation
• National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (Intermediate level) 2007-2009
UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX
• Bachelor of Science in Information Technology – In Progress
• Advanced Software Developer – Complete 2/20/2017
Focus on modern software development though the use of multiple modern application programming languages as well as mobile programming and software architecture principles. This program helps preparation for industry certifications such as the C++ Certified Professional Programmer, Oracle Certified Professional JAVA SE Associate and Professional Programmer (OCP) and Microsoft C# and VB certifications.
• Desktop Support – In Progress
Technical support and customer support aspects of personal computer desktop software applications, computer hardware and software according to the A+ body of knowledge, including diagnosis and solutions.
• Information Assurance and Security – In Progress
Information systems, wireless networking, cyber security, cryptography, and systems security.
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. PAGE 2