Chicago, IL *****
Over 3 years of experienced in performing Functionality testing, Integration testing and Regression testing manually and ultimate using Test Automation tools.
Strong knowledge of the SDLC, QA Testing Process.
Experienced in testing Client/Server and Web based applications both Backend and Front-end.
Experienced in participating in Entire QA Life Cycle - Designing, Developing and Execution of the entire QA Process.
Efficient in writing Test Plans and Test Cases based on business requirements and use cases.
Using a combination of manual and automated QA test methods and adjusting test strategies to meet desired goals.
Experienced in working with clients for gathering requirements and done analysis on ambiguities found.
Understand the complex test requirements, formulate test planning and design approaches to support requirements.
Experienced in both Black Box and Grey Box testing for functionality testing.
Experienced in Creating, executing tests, generating the test reports.
Experienced in writing SQL queries for Backend testing and with database.
• Practical Experience with Selenium WebDriver and Selenium IDE.
• Good knowledge of creating scripts using Python.
• Extensively experienced in using the Web Debugging tools Firebug, Firepath and Xpath.
• Proficient on testing REST API using Postman tool.
• Software Quality Assurance, Portnov Computer School, Los Altos, CA, USA.
• BS in Veterinary, Dnipropetrovsk State Agrarian University of Economics, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine.
February 2016 – Present Software QA Tester, PracticalSQA, Los Altos, CA
Interacted with developers and business Users to communicate the defects and actively participated in replicating the bugs and performed regression testing using JIRA.
• Created Test Data using SQL; Wrote SQL queries for back-end testing.
• Prepared Test Traceability Matrix to confirm the test coverage and mapped it with Test cases.
Verified the integration of various components in the application and executed end-to-end testing.
Participated in Release Review/Requirement Analysis and Design review meetings.
Responsible for testing of new functionality and enhancements, regression testing, system end-to-end testing, functionality testing, black box and gray box testing, integration testing, negative testing.
Created, executed Test Sets and maintained documentation of test results.
Monitored and tracked defects/risks and managed through resolution using JIRA.
• Develop Selenium Web Driver Test Automation Scripts for regression testing.
Maintain Scripts in between releases. Reproduce manually Failures reported by automated scripts.
Checked the response of the application, when more than certain amounts of users are using application at the same time.
Generated defect status report, QA status reports, Risk Analysis documents, Requirements Traceability reports, Test Execution and test results summary reports.
Involved in project planning, coordination and implemented QA methodology.
Participated in analyzing the user/business requirements, functional specifications and use case documents to create the Test Plans and Test cases for System testing.
Created the detailed test plans, test cases and executing it.
Involved in Smoke, Integration, Functional, Regression, Exploratory and Production testing.
Implemented the test case and test process with project time frames.
Involved in testing text, navigation bar, links, and design.
Tested cross browser functionality of browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
Involved in build and managing Java applications using Maven.
Participated in various meetings and discussed Enhancements and Modification Request issues.
2015 – 2016 Veterinary Technician, Animal Care Center, Chicago, IL
Updated client information using Cornerstone application.
Installed software updates from Cornerstone server.
Installed, configured and troubleshoot IDEXX certified products.
Filed and reviewed system error logs.
• Compared clients live site with development sites.
Verified database size, log file size and image size.
Assisted Veterinarian during surgical procedures.
Performed ultrasound examinations.
2011 – 2014 Mobile Tester, MTS, Dnipro, Ukraine
• Tested the application under different networks and Internet speeds including on 3G, GPRS, Wi-Fi.
• Involved in testing applications on different mobile Platform such as IOS and Android devices.
• Met deadlines and understand production and marketing schedules.
• Test mobile app’s behavior under various interruptions: battery strength, SMS, phone calls.
Platforms: Windows, Mac OS X
Mobile platforms: iOS, Android, Windows Phone
Networking: TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP, Internet, Intranet, LAN/WAN
Test Automation: Selenium Webdriver
Bug Tracking: Bugzilla, Mantis, JIRA
Virtualization: VMware, VirtualBox
Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Opera, MSIE
Tools: Firebug, FirePath, iTools, Chrome developer tools, aLogcat, jMeter