Complex, Aharwadi Road,umbarde,
To work in a firm with a professional work driven environment where I can utilize and apply my knowledge, skills which would enable me as a fresh graduate to grow while fulfilling organizational goals.
Qualification Board/University Institute Year Percentage B.E.(Instrumentation) Mumbai
Ramrao Adik Institute of
Technology, Navi Mumbai
Diploma(Instrumentation) Autonomous Government Polytechnic Mumbai
SSC Mumbai Board M.K.E.S, Kalyan 2011 79.64%
• Certificate course in “DISTRIBUTED CONTROL SYSTEM” from ATI,MUMBAI EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING (SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM)
• Company Name :- Gharda Chemicals Ltd, MIDC, Dombivli East,Maharastra.
• Project title :- Basic training on field instruments and automation in the Plant
• Duration :- 10 Days
1. Company Name :- Sandoz Pvt.Ltd.
A global leader in generic and bio similar medicines,committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide. Location :- Mumbai
MEHUL M CHAFEKAR
B.E. Instrumentation Engineering
Contact No :- 916-***-****
E-mail ID :- email@example.com
Position :- Apprentice
Period :- 28th Aug 2017to at 08 may 2018
• Main Responsibilities:
1) Attend breakdown time on daily basics and to control the breakdown time within target.
2) Tracking of preventative maintenance schedule for manufacturing and packing equipment.
3) Ensure strict adherence to set safety and quality related standard in plant engineering.
4) Ensue strict compliance of cGMP and GDP by team. 2. Company Name :- Innovassynth Technologies (I) Limited
( FORMERLY INDIAN ORGANIC CHEMICAL LIMITED )
Location :- khopoli
Position :- Trainee instrumentation engineer
Period :- 21th may 2018 to Till Date
1) Attending day to day preventive maintenance and breakdown maintenance activites on instrumentation and control systems.
2) Working on temperature, pressure, level, flow and other measuring and control devices/equipment, protection devices/systems such as vibration, over speed and control valves.
BE Final Year Project 2017
• Topic :- Automatic Metro Train
• Project Description :- This project is designed to demonstrate the technology used in metro train movement which are used in most of the developed countries. This train is equipped with a controller that enables the automatic running of the train from one station to another. BE Mini Project 2016
• Topic :- Earthquake Detector Circuit
• Project Description :- The main objective of the project is to detect an earthquake and make ensure preventive measures to ensure safety. Diploma Final Year Project 2014
• Topic:- Density Based Traffic Light Control
• Project Description :- The project motto was to control the traffic light based on the density of the vehicle’s.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Active member of ISA creative team in college technical festival
Member of International Society of Automation (ISA) in 2012-13
Event co-ordinator for TECH-A-THON in TECHTONIX 2015
Event head for TECH-A-THON in GENISIS 2015
Event head for TECH-A-THON in TECHTONIX 2016
Ability to rapidly build relationship and set up trust.
Confident and Determined
Ability to cope up with different situations.
Good communication skills.
INTEREST & HOBBIES
Playing Badminton and Cricket
Name :- Mr. Mehul Mahesh Chafekar
Father’s Name :- Mr. Mahesh Digambar Chafekar
Mothers Name :- Mrs. Manali Mahesh Chafekar
Date of Birth :- 30 July 1995
Language Known :- English & Hindi & Marathi.
Marital Status :- Single
Gender :- Male
Nationality/Religion :- Indian / Hindu
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge. Place: kalyan
( Mr. Mehul Mahesh Chafekar )