• Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology (Goa University, Goa, INDIA - May, 2011)
• Diploma in Software Testing (SEED InfoTech Pvt Ltd, Pune, INDIA - Dec, 2011)
• ISTQB Certified Tester – Foundation Level (April, 2013)
• 4+ years of experience as Software Test Engineer (Manual & Automation) with understanding of Test Planning & Design, QA Methodologies, Test Execution, Defect Reporting &Tracking, Test Status Reporting & Closure Activities.
• Domain expertise in B2B Applications, Web Service Testing (Cisco B2B & Techdata Stream One) & BFSI (CIBC).
• Area of Expertise:
Selenium Web Driver
Data Driven and Keyword Driven Frameworks
Functional and Non Functional Testing
SDLC, Agile Scrum and Kanban Process
SQL Database Testing
Web Service Testing
Software Visual Studio 2008, JDK, Eclipse, Putty, FileZilla Version Control SVN, GITHub
Databases Oracle 10g, SQL Developer
Senior Quality Analyst: Nelito Systems (Mumbai, INDIA) (May, 2017 - Nov, 2017) Project profile: Payment Service Hub (Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce) provided CIBC’s Global Transaction Banking Line of Business with an Integrated Payment Service hub solution to support existing payable and receivables products/services as well as form a foundation for future payment products and capabilities development. Responsibilities:
• Worked with team to define Automation Scope, Design & Develop test programs to meet technical requirement.
• Automated regression and functional test suites by developing 158 test cases and 3 test suites using tools like Selenium Web Driver (JAVA), Test NG, Maven Build.
• Developed Keyword & Data Driven Frameworks to retrieve test actions and test data from Excel files & SQL DB.
• Created Xpath and Css locators to identify web element using developer and Firebug Tool .
• Integrated Automation framework in Jenkins (Continuous Integration tool) for nightly batch run of the Scripts.
• Maintained Selenium automation code and resources in source controls like SVN for improvements & new features.
• Prepared Test Automation User Manual and Developer Handbooks for easy use of created automation suite. Quality Analyst: Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd (Pune, INDIA) (Dec, 2014 –Oct, 2015) Project profile: Techdata Stream One Solution Store is one stop platform designed to help solution providers sell, support and manage sales of applications and cloud services to their customers. StreamOne platform includes reseller portal, vendor portal and internal Techdata processes.
• Followed Test Life Cycle (TLC), designed and executed Test cases, based on functional/ software specifications.
• Involved in providing test data to the Vendor in vendor portal, creating order for the UAT user on behalf of the reseller and verifying invoices generated.
• Tested website for functionality, GUI, localization testing, browser and mobile testing.
• Develop POM framework using TestNG and Selenium Webdriver.
• Created and executed Automation Test Scripts using ANT.
• Responsible for Bug management activities using JIRA. Interacted with developers to resolve any defects/issues.
• Prepared status summary reports with details of executed, passed and failed Test Cases. Involved in weekly status reporting and task meeting. Participated in test closure activities.
• Provided knowledge Transfer session to peers on project domain and Selenium Webdriver concept. Software Engineer: Zensar Technologies Pvt Ltd (Pune, INDIA) (May, 2012 – Dec, 2014) Project Profile: B2B Item Catalog Solution provided B2B partners with Cisco’s entire catalog of orderable products and services. It integrated their own commerce systems with Cisco’s, thereby increasing efficiency and accuracy. This project consists of Business events, Self service bootstrap and WS implementation. Responsibilities:
• Worked on project of Business to Business (E-Commerce) application for ordering and configuring Cisco products.
• Involved in the development of Test Plan, RTM and Test Strategies to facilitate the process of Testing.
• Analyzed system requirements and created test cases and test scenarios.
• Provided Testing Effort estimates and feedback on progress of testing activities.
• Involved in Test case execution, Smoke, Functional and Regression testing.
• Used Quality Center software to track project issues, retested the resolved issues and documented the results.
• Created Automated Web Service test scripts using SOAP UI.
• Prepared test cases and scripts utilizing Element locators, Web Driver Methods, Java programming feature and TestNG annotations.
• Performed XML and DB testing for various applications.
• Composed and executed UNIX shell scripts.
Project Profile: CRMS Migration consisted of 10 EBIS applications and was one of the biggest migrations for EBIS
(External Business Integrated Services) team. These included 6 Product Config applications and 4 Ordering applications. Application I worked on were ICT and ICT WS, Bondi and Bondi WS. Responsibilities:
• Worked on ICT and ICT WS, Bondi and Bondi WS.
• Performed System Testing, Sanity Testing and Regression Testing.
• Maintenance of Test Scenarios and Test Cases using ALM/QC.
• Managing the Requirements, Test Plans and Defect tracking and classifying them based on the severity.
• Responsible for Bug management activities and generating reports using ALM/QC. ACADEMIC PROJECT
Face Recognition System, Goa University (Goa, INDIA) (May, 2010 - August, 2011) Project Profile: Face Recognition is a biometric identification by scanning a person's face and matching it against a library of known faces.
• As a team member involved in group discussions and research related to the project. Contributed as a developer and tester of the project. Handled face detection and feature extraction module for unique match of a person to occur.
• Rewarded “Young Star” Award for performance in 2013 by Zensar Technologies.
• Awarded “Certificate of Excellence” at ODC level in 2014 by Zensar Technologies for outstanding performance in delivering projects.