Casselberry, FL *****
• More than 4 years of warehouse and materials management experience.
• Proven ability to manage warehouse, inventory, shipping, and receiving operations.
• Hard working and detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task effectively. Work Experience
DeWitt Excavating - Winter Garden, FL
October 2013 to April 2014
Formed side walks inlets curbs with (ADA) American disabilities Act and drive ways gavity walls and so forth
K & J WELLPOINTING, Inc - Orlando, FL
January 2010 to October 2010
Warehouse / Yard Storage
Tree Trimmer Assistant
Brian Rowe Tree Service - Sanford, FL
April 2005 to August 2007
Cut down and trimmed tree's loaded trailer and mulched them down sowe could go to the dump Tree Trimmer Assistant
Discount Tree Service - Sanford, FL
2004 to 2005
Seminole High School - Sanford, FL
Forklift, General Laborer, General Labor
• Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
• Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
• Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
• Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
• Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
• Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
• Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
• Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
• Mckee cons. Labor 2000-2000
• McKee cons.2007-2009
• Mckee cons. 2009-2009