M UNTASIR B IOJID
Toronto, ON (C) 587-***-**** email@example.com
LinkedIn: m untasir-biojid-888669111 Portfolio: m untasir2165.github.io GitHub: g ithub.com/muntasir2165
Dash the Dashboard Bootstrap, interact.js G itHub L ive Lead Developer A browser dashboard and customizable homepage for the end user
● A dashboard with widget functionality (Weather, Movie, Trivia, Todo List, Google Search Bar, Google Maps, Youtube, and Bitcoin Exchange Rates) that can be placed and moved around on a dashboard the way the user wants.
MusicInfo Android G itHub Sole Developer
An an that displays information about top trending tracks, artists, and tags (or music genres)
● A music data aggregator app that collects data using API calls to Last.fm and display parsed information to the user.
● Redirect users to the Youtube app/website on their phone automatically for the trending music.
Technical Services Analyst; Contract Aug 2017 - Aug 2018 RBC Capital Markets – Toronto, ON
Fusion DevOps Support team
● Represent the DevOps team and support RBC employees with application access, workflow development, project management and troubleshooting with JIRA, Confluence, Fisheye + Crucible, Jenkins, GitHub, SVN, and Nexus.
● Assist development teams across RBC with migration from SVN to GitHub while conforming to policies laid down by Governance and IT Risk teams.
● Setup and troubleshoot build jobs in Jenkins, configure nodes and other management tasks related to application build and deployment with integration across JIRA, GitHub, SVN, and Nexus.
Application Developer; Contract Oct 2016 - May 2017 TD Wealth – Toronto, ON
● Worked as part of the Reconciliations Enhancement Project team in configuring and automating reconciliations using a third-party vendor software product, remote Linux and Microsoft systems and TD proprietary tools.
● Designed and implemented Java Applications to automate data feed and report generation for business consumption.
Java Development Trainee Jun - Sep 2016
FDM Group – Toronto, ON
(Servlets and JSP), Spring Framework (Core, ADP and Web MVC) that culminated in a solo and group project.
● Created reports and delivered solo and group presentations on technical topics to academy trainers and other trainees.
● Applied knowledge and skills acquired in a solo project developing a web-based Trading Platform with back end support.
● Collaborated on a final group project implementing a Project Management System using Spring MVC, JPA, Web technologies including Bootstrap and jQuery. Software Developer Mar - May 2016
Spieker Point – Edmonton, AB
● Full stack software development using the Grails framework.
● Developed features in Spieker Point’s custom application by extending the plugins, in particular, the document store feature that allows users to store documents in Amazon S3 storage.
Junior Web & Business Intelligence Developer May - Nov 2015 Investopedia – Edmonton, AB
● Worked as a member of the Business Intelligence (BI) team working on setting up a Hadoop-based data analytics framework for Investopedia.
● Scripted in Python, Bash and SQL to modify existing programs and generate new ones.
● Developed automation methods to collect, process and present daily business data using available tools in Linux and Google App Engine.
● Initiated and created a major portion of the documentation for the BI system.
● Delivered presentations and daily updates on the weekly sprint work. Education
Certificate Program: Full Stack Development Bootcamp May 2018 - Present University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies – Toronto, ON Certificate Program: Android Basics Nanodegree by Google May 2018 Udacity
Bachelor of Science: Electrical Engineering Apr 2015 University of Alberta – Edmonton, AB
● Recipient of the Alexander Rutherford Scholarship, University of Alberta Academic Scholarship and Faculty of Engineering Academic Excellence Scholarship.
● Participated at the University of Alberta Annual Microsoft Coding Competition 2014 and the IEEE Xtreme 24-Hour Programming Competition 2014 (Placed 8t h in Canada and 75
in the world out of about 2000 teams worldwide).
● Final Year Capstone Design Project: Home Automation with EEG Interface.