Manchester, TN 37355
I am seeking a position as an Assistant Superintendent where my skills and knowledge will be utilized, challenged and expanded.
Summary of Qualifications:
I am a highly detailed individual with strong work ethic. I have 27 years of experience in the construction industry with 3 years specifically in construction management and I have also managed my own company.
As an assistant superintendent, I have managed the remodel of individual apartment units and a multi-story apartment building.
As a company owner I have completed various commercial and residential projects. I have worked closely with owners, architects and engineers to overcome problems on the project while maintaining the schedule. I have also developed a working relationship with local, state and specialty inspectors and ensured all inspections passed in a timely manner. I also have 18 years of structural steel experience.
Page 2 of 4
Assistant Superintendent/Superintendent 12/2017 – 7/2018 NCI Knoxville, TN.
Project – Columbia Housing Authority, Columbia, TN (9 mil.) Responsibilities:
Updated and issued a current schedule.
Managed subcontractors and vendors.
Ordered materials such as doors, hardware, casework, countertops and windows. Scheduled inspections with city and state.
Conducted safety meetings and managed site safety. Participated in owner/architect/contractor meetings. Wrote RFI’s.
Developed and executed punch list as needed.
Managed HERS testing, radon mitigation and asbestos abatement. Assistant Superintendent – 11/2016 - 12/2017
Blaine Construction Knoxville, TN
Project – Kingwood Arms Manchester, TN (4 mil.)
Managed personnel for the installation of all casework, doors, hardware and division 10 items. Ensured delivered items were accounted for and noted as on site. Participated in safety meetings and the training of personnel. Coordinated subcontractors and vendors to complete the project. Coordinated final inspections with city and state. Developed and executed punch list.
Demobilized job site.
Page 3 of 4
• Motlow College 1994
• York College 1993
• Tullahoma High School 1992
Training and Certification:
• Aerial Lift Operation 1995 - Present
• All Terrain Forklift Operation 1995 - Present
• Forklift Operation 1992 – Present
• Crane Operation 1996 – Present
• Geo Thermal Certification 2002
• Silica Training 2017 – Present
• Mold Training 2017 - Present
• The ability to produce a schedule.
• The ability to manage multiple personnel simultaneously.
• Knowledge of state, local and ADA codes.
• Proficient understanding of drawings, specifications and submittals.
• Built mock ups as a visual aid.
• Structural and exterior experience on large scale projects.
• Can manage and update a project budget.
• Can maintain contractual agreement with subcontractors and owner.
• Use of Word, Excel and One Box.
• Can produce material quantities.
Page 4 of 4
Charles Calloway – President/Cook Neon Signs – 931-***-**** Brian Makemson – Superintendent/SouthLand Constructors – 865-***-**** Robert Anderson – VP of Construction/LHP – 856-***-**** Mark Allan – Owner/Mark Allan Associates – 865-***-****