D/O V. Appalaswamy,
Sarubujjili(Mandal), Ph: +919*********
Srikakulam dist, +916*********
Andhra Pradesh. Email: email@example.com
Seeking a responsible position in a reputed organization that gives me the scope to apply my knowledge and skills to evolve and work towards the growth of organization and in turn see my career upliftment.
Year of passing
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visva Vidyalayam
School of Engineering & Technology
State board of Technical Education & Training
Government Polytechnic for Women, Kakinada.
Z.P.H School, Kakitapalli
PROJECT WORK - DIPLOMA:
Mini Project on Electronic Private Automatic Branch Exchange(EPABX).
1.Many organizations use Electronic Private Automatic Branch Exchange(EPABX) for telephony communication with internal employees and with the outside world.
2. This system works like a mini telephony exchange. If we have two telephone lines it can be used by eight lines and calling can be done from these eight numbers at the same time by having only two telephone line or number.
3. But EPABX system uses a lot of maintenance work as well as requires extra hardware and wiring for the new user extension.
Bluetooth controlled mobile robot.
1.This project is a Bluetooth controlled robot. For this the android mobile mobile user has to install an application in his/ her mobile.
2. The wireless communication techniques used to control the robot is Bluetooth technology. User can use various commands like move forward, reverse, stop moving left, move right. These commands are sent from the android mobile to the Bluetooth receiver.
PROJECT WORK – B.TECH:
DETECTION OF MOVING OBJECTS USING FUSSY COLOR DIFFERENCE HISTOGRAM BASED BACKGROUND SUBTRACTION
1.Detection of moving objects in the presence of complex scenes such as dynamic background (e.g. swaying vegetation, ripples in water, spouting fountain), illumination variation, and camouflage is a very challenging task.
2. First, we present the use of color difference Histogram (CDH) in the background subtraction algotrithm.
3. Secondly, the color difference is fuzzified with a guassian membership function.
4. Finally, a novel Fuzzy Color Difference Histogram (FCDH) is proposed by using fuzzy c- means (FCM) clustering and exploiting the CDH
5. The use of FCM clustering algorithm in CDH reduces the large dimensionality of the histogram bins
Programming Languages: Basic C
MS OFFICE,VHDL Programs
Home Automation in JNTU-VIZIANAGARAM
Autonomous Robotics in SRI PADMAVATHI MAHILA VISWAVIDYALAYAM
6 Months training in Embedded Systems in AIM TECHONOLOGIES,KAKINADA.
Training in Fire & Safety by Kings Institute of Fire & Safety.
Participated in Paper Presentation on SPEED DETECTION OF MOVING VEHICLES USING SPEED CAMERA in JNTU-VIZIANAGARAM
Got 1st prize in Techno fest as a project of “ CHARGE AS YOU TALK”.
2nd topper in mandal level in my SSC and Topper in my school.
PERSONAL TRAITS :
Interest to learn new things.
Hard working nature and sincerity in the work.
Do not give up the work till the work complete.
Representing as a Class Leader of our Class.
5k run participated in 7 hills mataton which was conducted in Tirupati and also got a medal for the same
5k run participated in 7 swachasamrakshan which was conducted in Tirupati and also got a certificate for the same
Solve the Sudoku puzzles.
Age : 22 years
Date of Birth : 1st May1996
Sex : Female
Nationality : Indian
Father’s Name : Appalaswamy
Occupation : L.I.C Agent
Mother’s Name : Krishnaveni
Occupation : Home maker
Languages Known : Telugu,English