*** ***** *****, ********, ** 07728 C: 732-***-**** email@example.com Writer and marketing strategist with widespread knowledge and experience in digital and print advertising including writing for and coordinating marketing campaigns.
Proofreading APA style
Digital advertising Optimization
Microsoft Excel proficiency News writing
InDesign Promo writing
CAMPAIGN COORDINATOR, 08/2017 to present
NJ ADVANCE MEDIA – Woodbridge, NJ
• Coordinate digital advertising campaigns for nj.com including SMO through Facebook
• Process print ads for the Star Ledger and a number of NJ newspapers
• In charge of handling and processing all print inserts (P&D inserts, spadeas and post-it notes).
• Strategize targeting and optimization for these digital campaigns as well as tracking their performances.
• High utilization of Salesforce, DFP and DBM to organize and keep track of all campaign performances. CONTRIBUTING WRITER AND EDITOR, 05/2016 to present COMEDYHYPE.COM - New York, NY
• Write and edit articles and feature stories covering everything in the world of comedy.
• Pitch topic ideas.
• Interview comedians.
MARKETING INTERN, 10/2015 to 05/2016
STAND UP NEW YORK - New York, NY
• Worked closely with the Head of Operations to increase ticket sales with successful digital marketing campaigns through email and social media engagement.
• Built partnerships with nearby businesses that lead to cross-promotion between our venue and theirs, increasing business and creating relationships.
• Provided customer service and managed day to day operational tasks such as providing club information over the phone, making reservations and copies and stocking incoming deliveries.
• Developed content including blogs and newsletters for the company website.
• Brainstormed and created company promotional advertisements.
EDUCATION Bachelor of Arts: Journalism, 2016
Seton Hall University – South Orange, NJ
• Coursework included Journalism, Media Law, Advanced News Reporting, Copyediting and Writing for Radio