#**/** ******** *** *****,Shandiva
Assistant Manager Engineering with over 5.7 years of experience providing thorough and Skillful support in plant, utility maintenance and Integrated Facility Management Industry (Karnataka Approved CEIG Grade-1 Licensee). Qualified Electrical Engineer, possessing extensive experience in various aspects of installation, maintenance, service, operations, quality management, industrial erection, maintenance in process plant, with a wide range of technical proficiency in industrial maintenance. Seeking assignments with an organization of repute to be accorded an opportunity to apply my expertise in contributing to the growth of the company. Experience- 5.7 years.
8th NOVEMBER-2016 – 3rd JULY 2018
Assistant Manager Engineering at Shell NTCB Bangalore JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle) India.
Leading technical team for safe operation and maintenance in Electrical, HVAC and Building management system.
Assisting with the preparation of engineering designs and ensuring full implementation.
Submission of B & G form to BESCOM and Other CEIG Compliance documents.
Initiating and controlling the training and skill devolvement of team on HSSE aspects.
Safe Operation and Maintenance Electrical Equipment’s, Substations, Transformers, Motors, Supply & Exhaust Blowers.
Knowledge of Procedures as Per Shell HSSE Control Framework.
Operation and Maintenance of 6 x 2500 KVA Dry type transformers.
Operation and Maintenance of UPS systems up to 400 KVA.
Knowledge of Digital Addressable Lighting Interface System, AC drives.
Operation and Maintenance of 17 no’s Mitsubishi Make Passenger and Service Elevators.
Verification of the drawing to evaluate the correct installation of the engineering equipment’s.
Coordinating with client’s vendors and supervisors on various projects.
Inspecting electrical systems and made upgrade and repair recommendations.
Ensuring regulatory compliance for all completed tasks.
Managing multiple projects and tasks.
Ensuring that all work is completed according to contract specifications.
Ensuring that all quality and safety procedures are followed.
Ensuring high safety standards like PTW, LOTO, Confined space entry, LSR, JHA, MOC, RAM while carrying out any project/Activity.
PPM (Planned preventive Maintenance) orders to complete in time (PLANON software).
Effective planning & procurement of the critical & normal spares. 2
1st AUGUST-2014 – 3rd NOVEMBER-2016
Senior Facility Engineer / CBRE (Coldwell Banker Richard Ellis) at Shell India Market Private Limited Bangalore, India. – Bangalore.
• Operation and Maintenance of transformers with online tap changer, Remote Tap Change Control up to 630 KVA.
• Operation and Maintenance of diesel generator sets 750 KVA.
• Maintenance of UPS systems 300 KVA.
• Maintenance and Servicing of high voltage/low voltage circuit breakers.
• Knowledge about understanding and troubleshooting of control and power wiring with PLC control system.
• Maintenance of water/ air cooled chiller up to 80 TR (Tons of refrigeration).
• Operation and Maintenance of Lifts 300/1000 Tones KONE make, Fan coil unit, air compressor and air handling unit with variable frequency drive, variable air volume and damper control.
• Operation and Maintenance of fire alarm, sprinkler and hydrant systems and technical trouble shootings.
• Knowledge about maintenance of sewage treatment plants, water treatment plants and reverse osmosis operation.
• Communicating and coordinating with the Vendor for facility related activities.
• Maintaining of stocks & Ordering for spares to vendors. 1st OCTOBER-2012 – 8th JUNE-2014
Electrical Testing Engineer/ Shanthala Power Limited – Hubli, Karnataka.
• Testing of Electrical Power Equipment’s: Transformers, Motors, Generators, Cables, Circuit Breakers, Current/Potential/Capacitive-voltage Transformers, Lightening Arresters, Isolators, Earth Pits, Capacitor Banks and Other switchyard / Rotating machine equipment’s.
• Testing includes routine Tests / Predictive maintenance testing and commissioning as well as pre- commissioning testing on power equipment.
• Technical presentation in Industries and Organizing Technical Seminar/Troubleshooting.
• Technical Training delivered in Electrical Testing, Effect of Technology in the Workplace, Safety and Maintenance.
Finding out cost saving opportunities and implementation.
Planning predictive, preventive and breakdown maintenance and jobs with key focus on spares & its Drawings availability and root cause analysis.
Ability to Make and understand technical diagrams.
Developing, Designing & testing of electrical Circuits.
Load flow Study.
Excellent Knowledge of Electrical/Industrial Safety.
Power Distribution analyzing skills.
In depth Knowledge of LT/HT system.
Extensive HSSE Knowledge.
Innovative thinking/Time management.
Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Electronics)/ SDM College of Engineering & Technology, Dharwad, Karnataka, India. CGPA: 7.2/10.
• Being in take over team by JLL for client Shell NTCB played an important role in takeover of electrical systems including transformers, PS systems and Panels.
• Played critical role in Decommissioning of Electrical equipment’s like UPS, LT panels and DG sets in Shell India Market Pvt. Ltd Bangalore.
• Execution of repairing and maintenance work of Power Transformers at Bihar State Power Transmission Corporation limited (BSPTCL).
• Execution and Reporting of Electrical Testing Work of Power transformers at Chhattisgarh State Power Transmission Corporation limited (CSPTCL).
• Execution and reporting of Electrical Testing Work of HT & LT Motors, at Para dip Phosphate Limited (PPL), India.
• Execution and Reporting of Electrical Testing Work of Railway Power Transformers at EAST COAST RAILWAY, India.
Hobbies and Interests
Writing poems, playing cricket, Chess and reading story books. Personal profile
Father`s Name : SHASHI BHUSHAN MISHRA
Mother`s Name : GITA MISHRA
Date of Birth : December-04- 1988
Passport : K2641925 valid till 2022
Marital status : Single
Languages known : English, Hindi & basic Kannada
I hereby declare that the above information is true to best of my knowledge. Place: Bangalore HIMANSHU KUMAR