Savannah, GA *****
Health Unit Coordinator / Patient Care Partner with 4 years in experience related to: Front Office, Customer Service, Administrative Assistant, and Medical Office. I am looking for better career prospects, professional growth and work opportunities. Willing to relocate to: Pooler, GA - Richmond Hill, GA Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Health Unit Coordinator/PCT
Memorial Medical Center - Savannah, GA
February 2017 to Present
- Assist RN's with procedures.
- Chart vital signs.
- Set up patient & procedure rooms.
- Answer incoming calls
- Schedule appointments for patients.
- Maintain a clean, organized work environment.
- Maintain files and medical records with effective filing syste
- Stock inventory.
- Greet and assist patients/visitors.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Riverview Health & Rehabilitation Center - Savannah, GA September 2015 to February 2017
- Assistant residents with activities of daily living
- Chart vital signs
- Hands-on care
Spankys Pizza Galley & Saloon - Savannah, GA
June 2013 to January 2017
- Greet and assist customers
- Process payments
- Set tables
- Maintain a clean dining environment.
High School Diploma in Nursing Assistant
Woodville Tompkins Technical and Career High School - Savannah, GA August 2011 to June 2015
Customer Service, Schedule Appointments, Vital Signs, Money Handling, EKG, Communications, Clerical, Microsoft Office, EHR
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
February 2015 to February 2019
Licensed in the state of Georgia.
Basic Life Support (BLS)
February 2017 to February 2019