Edison, NJ *****
732-***-**** email: email@example.com
Summary of Qualifications:
Over 20 years of experience in Information Technology, with specializing in Software Quality Assurance Testing, proficient in testing Client/Server and Web based applications.
* Exposure of working in all SDLC phases including Requirement analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
* Implemented Test Automation framework for J2EE client RESTful Web Service for CRUD application in JSON format.
* Expertise in QA automation using Selenium WebDriver/Appium, with Java on TestNG and Junit library.
* AGILE/Scrum/Kanban methodology using Rally/TDP/IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC) Tool.
* Good Experience with Core Java, J2EE, Perl, Python and shell script (UNIX/LINUX).
* Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server.
* Well versed in analysis of requirements, requirement gathering and impact analysis.
* Having strong knowledge of Testing Life Cycle & Defect Life Cycle process.
* Experience to Black Box testing including Functional testing, Regression testing, Integration testing & System testing.
* Exposure to writing, reviewing and executing test scenarios and test cases and root cause analysis of defects and failed test scripts.
* Solid experience on build Management tools like Maven/ANT and continuous Integration tool Jenkins.
* Experience with Behavior Driven Test Development (BDD) using Cucumber JAVA framework.
* Familiarity with Jmeter (3.3) for testing performance of Web applications.
* Analytical thinker that constantly resolves ongoing issues or defects, often called upon to consult on problems that have eluded resolutions by others.
* MS, Computer Science, New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark, NJ
* BS, Engineering, V.J.T.I., India
Java, J2EE, Spring, JDBC, Hibernate, C, C++, OO Perl, Korn/Bash shell scripting, Python (Anaconda/Spyder/PyCharm IDE), ORACLE, MySQLMaria/SQLite Databases, XML and related (XPATH, XSLT, DOM, SAX), Apache, Eclipse IDE, RESTful Web Services, Jenkins, Maven, Git.
Web based automation tool Selenium WebDriver and Appium with Java on TestNG and Junit library, Jmeter performance testing, RESTful Web Services testing.
Wireless Network Technologies
SS7, TCP/IP (multiple protocols), IS-4, IS-771, IS-826, GPRS, MAP, CAP, WIN, SIP.
Communication Network Protocols
TCP/IP, UDP, JSON, XML, HTTP, SOAP
IBM Rational Integrator Tester (RIT), IBM Rational Functional Tester (RFT), IBM Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) Tool.
AT&T - Middletown, NJ 05/18/2015 05/18/2018
Software Test Engineer
Developed and system tested AT&T network fault detection and automation application which is a rule based expert system platform. It simulates the domain users on Linux blade platform with JAVA, C++, Perl, Python (PyCharm IDE), XML interfaces with MySql and SQL server as the back end. It utilizes commercial off-the-shelf HP TeMIP Expert system with embedded ILOG software framework. The UAT was done by generating all the Http Request and corresponding Responses from the ILOG output over TCP/IP using developed Unix/Linux scripts. The front end (GUI) was tested using Selenium Webdriver (Ajax,Child Windows and IFrame ) framework.
* Developed Automation software for testing of RESTful Web Services using JAX-RS framework. The automation is done with CURL and manual testing using POSTMAN software for JSON format. The throughput of the Web application is evaluated by Jmeter (3.3) using performance/load testing.
* Supported RUBY HRO-Billing application which validates the customer order feeds using contract and profile data and the results are updated in ORACLE database. TeMIP events are inserted to the Linux Operation Context (OC) server. The iLog rules running inside the Expert PM, processes the TeMIP events, and updates the rules-processing results into the ORACLE and MYSQL databases. The daily reports are distributed to external servers using IBM Connect:Direct interface.
Iconectiv Inc. (Formally, Telcordia Technologies) - Piscataway, NJ 01/27/2014 02/13/2015
Test Automation Lead Engineer.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
* Identifying Automation Scenarios from the set of Test cases/User stories identified in cycle.
* Worked on supporting the Local Number Portability Administration Center (NPAC) which provides the ability to port the continued convergence of wire line, wireless, and IP communications.
* Developed the Agile methodology for the project by using team-based capacity planning and monitor progress throughout the sprint with real-time burn down charts.
* Implemented the Automation Regression, the Sanity Testing as well as the Acceptance Testing suite consists of test cases implemented using (JAVA, Perl, Python, Shell) scripting and executed each day to ensure the backward compatibility of the system. The results of the regression testing are converted to XML format and reports are generated after loading in the IBM/RQM. Software bugs are kept track by opening appropriate Defects in IBM/RQM tool. The unit testing of the developed software is done using Junit/TestNG. The performance testing was done by using Jmeter package.
* The RTC (Rational Team Concert) is one of Rational Tool branches used to keep track of the configurations as well as defect management of the project. All the implemented test cases are monitored by using IBM Rational Quality management (RQM) and the requirements for each Epic/Story is referenced by IBM (RRC) branch.
AT&T - Middletown, NJ 11/08/2010 10/04/2013
Software Developer / System Analyst
* Implemented/Tested Java CRN application to collect the real time network topology data by extracting it from Content Delivery Network edge servers and update the local MYSQL server database using RESTful Web service. The data is used for iDNS (intelligent DNS) is a special purpose DNS which provides intelligent routing for services through the DNS protocol and utilizing the real time network feeds including the BGP data.
* Implemented Test Automation framework for J2EE client RESTful Web Service for CRUD application in JSON format using client GUI (CRPortal) as well as direct HTTP request interface for the MYSQL server database. Apache Tomcat is used as the application sever running the RESTful web services. Scripting implemented in C/UNIX/shell interfaces.
* Maintained the Selenium & JAVA automation code and resources in source controls like Github, SVN over the time for improvements and new features.
* Manually tested AT&T network routers configuration by using HP Quality Center (v8.0) test management tool which is Application Life Cycle Management Tool (ALM) as it supports various phases of the software development life cycle.
Telcordia Technologies - Piscataway, NJ 01/13/2000 06/25/2010
Lead Software Engineer
* Working as a feature lead managing a team of 7 developers for implementing WIN (Wireless Intelligent Network) application for ISCP real time Telecommunication system for domestic as well as international customers.
* Implemented Collaborative software application for Future Combat System (FCS) using IM Jabber client-server system involving Jabber/XMPP protocol on XCP Extensible Communication Platform with messages exchanged using chat/discussion repositories for the FCS personnel in the field for its middleware software system.
* Tested SIP call flows using WireShark network data analysis tool to analyze TCP/IP packets as per the Call Control Server requirements for origination to termination of a call handling over VoIP network in case of Proxy SIP INVITE to the final receiving SIP phone. The INVITE of the call is sent via ISCP/portal GUI (SPACE) ISCP system. The call is passed through SIP Proxy servers/soft switches which is the interface between SIP network and ISCP/SPACE system. The parameters include no-answer timer, a session timer (for mid-call event processing), and request for call completion information.
Telcordia Technologies - Piscataway, NJ 01/08/1995 01/13/2000
Software Engineer Consultant
* Developed/Tested multiple Telecommunication software applications under UNIX and C/C++ with Informix database as the back end interface.