JANSI RANI. S
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: +91-861*******
Self-motivated and hardworking fresher seeking for an opportunity to work in a challenging environment to prove my skills and utilize my knowledge & intelligence in the growth of the organization.
• BE ( cse) from "TJS Engineering college " kavarapettai,2013-2017 with 6.40%.
• HSC from " Sahayamatha Girls Higher Secondary school" Minjur,2013 with 60%.
• SSLC from “Sahayamatha Girls Higher Secondary school”Minjur, 2011 with 77%. Technical Skills
• Programming Languages : C, C++,Java basics, Networking
• software Know : MS -Office, MS-Excel, MS-power point.
• Web Technologies : HTML.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work hard and grasp the new skills quickly
• Ability to build motivation
• Creative & self-confident
• Positive approach thinking
workshop and IPT attended
• Attended workshop on “Android and Ethical Hacking“ held TJS engineering college kavarapettai.Participation in organising association activities.
• organized (GOOGLE IT) an Event in FALCON 2K16
• organized (QUIZ) an Event in FALCON 2K15
• Participated in the event “WEB DESIGN &DEBUG"
• Undergone in-plant training in CODE BHIND TECHNOGIES about" ANDROID APP DEVELOPMENT"
• undergone in-plant training about" WEB DESIGN"&"WED DEVELOPMENT". Area of Interest
• Object Oriented Programming
• Software Testing
Title KEYWORD EXTRACTION AND CLUSTERING FOR DOCUMENT RECOMMENDATION USING JUST IN TIME RETRIEVAL TECHNIQUE Duration 6Months
Language Java script
We have considered a particular form of just-in-time retrieval systems intended for conversational environments, in which they recommend to users’ documents that are relevant to their information needs. We focused on modeling the users’ information needs by deriving implicit queries from short conversation fragments.
These queries are based on sets ofkeywords extracted from the conversation. We have proposed keyword extraction technique which covers the maximal number of important topics in a fragment. Then, to reduce the noisy effect on queries of the mixture of topics in a keyword set, we proposed a clustering technique to divide the set of keywords into smaller topically-independent subsets constituting.
• Reading Bible
Father’s Name : selvam. P
Mother’s Name : Dhatchayani. S
Date of Birth : July 2nd 1996
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : married
Languages known : English, Tamil
Residence. : No 68 Annai Theresa street, pattamandhiri, chennai-600120.
I do hereby declare that the above mentioned details are true to the best of my knowledge. Date : Signature
Place : (Jansi Rani. S)