El- Marakby for Steel 1/12/2014 25/6/2016
Khaled Mohamed Khaled
E-mail: email@example.com § Phone: 50471428 Kuwait, Al-Farwaniyah
Bachelor degree: Computer science and information system. PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
bright, talented and ambitious administration and IT System administrator and support technician with a strong technical background who possesses self-discipline and the ability to work with the minimum of supervision. Having exposure to a wide range of technologies & able to play a key role in diagnosing hardware and software problems and to ensure that quality solutions meet business objectives. Possessing a good team spirit, deadline orientated and having the ability to organize and present complex solutions clearly and accurately. Looking for a suitable administration or IT support technician position with a successful and dynamic company that offers room for progression.
SAP Basis Administrator
• Implement and maintain the multiple SAP instances that comprise the SAP environment (development, test, training and production)
• Apply and migrate SAP maintenance (hot packages and kernel upgrades) through all systems
• Using a structured methodology.
• Provide status reports for projects to management.
• Administer the SAP database with Database Administrator (plan and perform database
• Upgrades, apply database maintenance, design and maintain physical database layout, perform
• database reorganizations, design and implement backup and restore strategy, maintain
• Database security, administer database performance, manage database storage, database problem determination and resolution, etc.).
• Manage SAP users, authorizations, and profiles.
• Design and implement an optimal SAP configuration to maximize system performance and availability. System Administrator &Network Specialist Engineer
Manage and maintain various systems, servers, operating systems, email system, storage, back-up and disaster recovery.
Manage network servers and technology tools
Upgrade systems with new releases and models
Install and configure software and hardware
Monitor and maintain active directory, domain controllers, exchange server, backup server and file & print server.
Khaled Mohamed Khaled 1
Etisalat Masr 10/1/2014 28/11/2014
Monitor and maintain storage, systems and data back-ups Troubleshoot issues and outages
Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements Monitor other appliances software on Data Center like Antispam, Anti-malware, AV, etc. Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies Provide technical support to ensure all systems are functioning well. Utilize the support contracts effectively and efficiently to ensure their optimal use. Support and manage the virtualization platform (VMware) Makes recommendations for new equipment and services to purchase and works with various vendors for procurement.
Creates and maintains comprehensive technical documentation on all system enhancements and upgrades.
Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies Perform tasks as assigned by the IT Director including definition/development of training materials, guidance and training of lower level technical personnel, and other duties of similar or more complexity as required. Maintains excellent communication with the IT Director on all tasks and projects. IT Specialist Engineer
• Install all new hardware, systems, and software for networks.
• Install, configure, and maintain network services, equipment and devices.
• Supports administration of servers and server clusters.
• Plans and supports network and computing infrastructure.
• Strong analytical abilities and professional office experience needed. QUALIFICATIONS
• Knowledge of troubleshooting skills & basic knowledge of some scripting languages like C++ & C#.
• Knowledge of project management and documentation skills and good *Configuration Router and Switch Configuration and install IR CCTV Camera System Knowledge about PFSENSE Firewall & Configuration IP Telephone (AVAYA).
• Analysis and infrastructure (planning and Execution full 2 projects of environment steel factory).
• Knowledge of security maintenance using encryption, firewalls, anti-virus, anti-spam.
• Knowledge of databases (SQL, Oracle).
• Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time.
• Testing and evaluating new technology.
• Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
• Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
• Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other languages
• Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
• Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
Khaled Mohamed Khaled 2
• The ability to work well in the team.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Strong customer focus.
• The ability to priorities in workload. &Attention to detail. REFERENCES
References available upon request.
Khaled Mohamed Khaled 3