June 2014- Present: Senior Digital Media Designer
Cox Automotive Atlanta, GA
• Responsible for designing and updating all 728x90 leaderboard and 160x600 tower animated HTML 5 ad templates for the EDP (Major Accounts) & Co- op/Brand OEM clients. In addition to ensuring brand compliance and functionality for Co-op/Brand OEM Makes (INFINITI, Mazda, Acura, Volvo and Lexus) ensuring coop and brand compliance.
• Led the charge for the conversion from Flash based creatives to HTML5. o a) commissioned Static and Multi Frame templates. o b) Testing in live site/problem resolution.
o c) Physical & video conference training for level II designers. o d) Created process docs.
o e) Follow-up/correspondence on best practices and process improvements.
• Worked with Web Developers to prototype, test and implement a Graphical mass update Web Based Application. This took a manual process of 4 hours to 4 seconds via app.
• Responsible for building editing and updating 300x250 1 to 3 panel KBB showcase HTML 5 ads sometimes containing video. Google DoubleClick is used to upload completed creatives.
• Extended responsibilities are to train, mentor and assist Level II & and new Senior designers.
• Responsible for handling all 3rd party vendor rich media inventory escalations/reactivations.
• Responsible for managing Level II designers’ QA disputes.
• Responsibilities for delegating work and troubleshooting graphical issues on the live site in a timely manner.
• Responsible for special projects, project management, graphic audits and presentations.
• Responsible for managing Sales Force CRM queues.
• Account Manager for Major Acct Dealer Groups ensuring all event/promos and coop updates are in place while providing white glove service.
• Google Malvertising & Flight Fail troubleshooting & point of contact.
• Responsible for leading end of month shift to ensure that as many contracts are delivered as possible.
• Responsible for coaching of Level II designers.
• Responsible for meeting facilitation, interviewing new candidates and general Supervisor backup.
• Have conducted interview sessions for contractor new hires.
• Responsible for implementing new department processes and creating process documents for new hires.
• Responsible for training of new hires and Level II designers.
• Responsible for handling escalations and troubleshooting on the Autotrader.com live site.
March 2005- June 2014: Digital Media Designer II
Autotrader.com Atlanta, GA
• Responsible for creating all graphic creatives including flash banners and static advertisements then uploading them in a timely manner, ensuring dealer satisfaction and quality.
• Extended responsibilities are to interact with Sales Dept to ensure correct and satisfactory graphics and changes are expedited.
• Responsibilities also included special projects and training new hires, as well as facilitating team meetings
• Also lead the Employee Engagement Program and assisted with Major Accounts. May 2002- Present Manager /Lead Designer
Fleurco Web Solutions
Orlando, Fl – Atlanta, GA
• Develop and maintain business relationships to generate new digital clients.
• Managed proper delivery of web development and designs.
• Managed a team of three web/graphic designers for small to medium sized clients.
• Responsible for providing client with the proper resources for the job
• Managed projects for clients throughout the full cycle.
• Responsible for assigning designers to client to develop customized logos.
• Managed contract negotiations
• Responsible for overseeing all projects and managing all creative interest, in accordance with goals and objectives of the client.
• Responsibilities also included performance management, digital design concepts, digital solutions demonstrations, developing written proposals, Social Media Management, creating customized online promotions for seasonal events, conducting Customer Account Reviews to maintain current book of business and overcome any barriers.
• Selected to serve on committee of digital professionals to formulate and design productivity strategies and implemented web development processes.
• Build reports for clients and for company records.
• Hired, trained and coached team members.
• Responsible for coop/brand guidelines for Mazda, Acura, INFINITI and Volvo makes. SME knowhow include expert knowledge of brand fonts and topography and design styles and guideline. This helps ensure ads are compliant per coop reimbursing programs and general brand guidelines. July 1998- October 2002: Tele Advocate Lead Role
Sprint PCS Orlando, FL
• Responsible for activating Sprint PCS cellular phones for new and current customers
• Assisted customer service with existing Sprint PCS account holders.
• Assisted other Tele Advocates with issues, including taking supervisor calls and resolving customer problems.
• Compiled sales totals for the team and was responsible for several managerial tasks.
Project Management Leadership Application Support
Web Development Testing Presentation Public Speaking Content Design/Management Meeting Facilitation Brand Compliance Training STAR Interview Method Troubleshooting
Graphical Auditing/Auditing Account Management Coaching Font/Topography Recognition Web Design SEO
Hand Drawing/Sketching Photo Editing Mentorship
Adobe Creative Cloud 6 (Illustrator, Photoshop, Fireworks, Edge Animate, Dreamweaver, InDesign). Adobe Media Encoder Adobe Acrobat Salesforce CRM PowerPoint Skype for Business
Microsoft Office 2016 Visio Adobe After Effects
Publisher Swift 3D Adobe Premiere
SharePoint Box Adobe Muse
Google Sheets Google Bid Manager Excel Live
Google Creative Studio Adobe Dreamweaver Adobe Illustrator Prezi PowToons CMS
Team Member of The Month August 2016
Awarded for going above and beyond with exceptional service and leadership. 2016 NADA Convention & Expo
I was honored by being chosen to represent my department at the 2016 NADA conference. This entailed our team helping to drive record driving sales at this inception of the conference.
I was honored by being chosen by leadership to attend the May 2015 Leadercast session on behalf of my department. This entailed speakers from Pete Manning and Mayor Giuliani. HTML 5 Conversion
Led the charge for the conversion from Flash based creatives to HTML5. a) commissioned Static and Multi Frame templates.
b) Testing in live site/problem resolution.
c) Physical & video conference training for level II designers. d) Created process docs.
e) Follow-up/correspondence on best practices and process improvements. MAATT (Major Account Ad Tag tool)
Worked with Web Developers to prototype, test and implement a Graphical mass update Web Based Application. This took a manual process of 4 hours to 4 seconds via app.
French – English - Spanish – Kreyol.
International Academy of Design and Technology
Associate degree - Web Design March 2003