Colstrip, MT 59323
Education - Montana Tech of the University of Montana
● Bachelors of Science: Software Engineering, Game Design option
● Bachelors of Science: Computer Science, Minor: Mathematics GPA: 3 .44
Graduated: M ay 2018 with Honors
Proficient Languages: C++, Java
Relevant Coursework: Web Sciences, Verification and Validation of Requirements, Theory of Computation, Usability Testing, Software Architecture Work Experience
Computer Science Department Tutor ( January 2018 to April 2018)
● Oversaw student activity in computer lab.
● Aid students studying Computer Science and Software Engineering coursework. Information Technology Intern at Westmoreland Co’s Rosebud Mine (May 2016 to August 2016)
● Ensured computers had the most up-to-date software available.
● Installed new software and made hardware changes to computers around the worksite. Assistant Legion Baseball Coach (May 2017 to July 2017)
● Worked with players to develop fundamental skills and knowledge of baseball.
● Assisted in the organization & implementation of lineups, hitting, infield, and conditioning drills. Youth Baseball League Umpire (May 2013 to July 2016)
● Developed ability to communicate non-verbally with co-workers quickly and efficiently.
● Managed interpersonal problems between coaches and myself or other umpires. Activities
● Member of the Association of Computer Machinery
Member since 2015.
Participant in the Bozeman 2017 Programming Competition.
● Former member of Business Professionals of America
Participated in the Software Engineering Competition.
Awards and Honors
● Montana University System Honor Scholarship
● Haynes Foundation Scholarship