Westminster, CA 92683
Cell Phone: 714-***-****
OBJECTIVE : Seeking a challenging position, where my skills and experiences will be utilized
to benefit the employer as well as have the opportunity to prove my hardworking ability.
* Rapid Manufacturing – 8080 E. Crystal Anaheim, CA 92683 09/2015- Present
Quality Control: Responsible for electric testing cables, In process inspection,
Take photos for cables, final inspection, doing data for Space X Products .
* Pharmacy Advantage - 10751 Noel St, Los Alamitos, CA 90720 01/2008- 01/2014
Pharmacy Technician Responsible for alls daily drug orders, returned drugs and recycle/ dispose per
procedure. Doulbe- check accuracy of all medications before beginning packing process. Checks
packing following the list for accuracy. Applies lables, and stack boxes according to directions
* Celerity - 22500 Savi Ranch Parkway, Yorba Linda, CA 92887 05/2004- 06/2006
Technician: Responsible for set up, test, and calibrate gases control systems.
Build and test sub assemblies base on drawing and test procedure
* Thales -17481 Red Hill Ave, Irvine, CA 92614 06/2002- 11/2003
Electronics tester : Responsible for assembly,cable harnesses, soldering, measure wiring.
Build and test the electronics devices base on the drawing and test production
* Racal - 4 Goodyear St., Irvine, CA 92618 11/1999- 01/2002
Assembly electronics devices, cable harnesses, soldering.
Set up and operate machines
* QSC - 1675 Mc Carthur, Costa Mesa 03/1998- 11/1999
Responsible for stuffng, soldering, preparing component
* Matchless - 9129 E. Perkins, Pico Rivera 03/1993- 03/1998
Stuffng and soldering component on PC board, assembled wires, cables
SKILLS Operating systems and Software environments : DOS, Microsoft Windows.
Test equipment : Volt Meter, Power Meter, Scope.
* Certificate License in Pharmacy Technician, North ROP
* High School Diploma – South Vietnam