William Johnson Roberts
** ******** *****, ****** *****, FL 32176, Cellular 832-***-****, email@example.com Management professional with over twenty five years’ experience in executive-level management positions. Background and qualifications in, sales management, facilities management, operations administration, budgeting, training and education analysis, public and motivational speaking, customer relations, research and investigation of economic growth, international travel and report and forecast development. Proven success in establishing optimal results in high-growth environments through the implementation of a performance driven sales culture ensuring personal responsibility and team accountability.
Bedrosian Tile & Stone, Fresno, California 2013 to Present East Coast Regional Manager (North Carolina to Florida)
• East Coast Regional Manager covering Charlotte NC to Miami Florida.
• Six retail locations, one three hundred thousand square ft. (300,000SF) distribution center. Managed 80 employees.
• Achieved 25 Million in revenue doing business with several thousand flooring dealers and commercial builders. Williams Scotsman, Inc., Baltimore, Maryland 2010 to 2013 Branch Sales Manager (Jacksonville, Florida)
• Management of Jacksonville Florida Branch consisting of a fleet of over seven hundred units.
• P&L and forecasting responsibilities, staff development, sales management. M Space Holdings, LLC, New York, NY 2004 to 2010
Territory Manager (Florida, Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico)
• First territory manager hired for startup modular company that achieved INC Magazine Top 500 Fastest Growing Companies of 2007.
• Received Modular Building Institute - Best of show award for Modular Sales Center 2005.
• Designed, developed, and marketed M Space Holdings; established them as a preferred modular builder in targeted markets. Vanguard Modular Building Systems, Malvern, PA 2001 to 2004 Area Sales Manager (New Jersey, New York)
• Highest Commercial Modular Building producer in New Jersey / New York sales region three consecutive years.
• Developed Business accounts and budgeted region; handled marketing, staffing, and management of region. The Kennedy Companies, Clementon, New Jersey 2000 to 2001 Sales Manager (New Jersey)
• Increased sales in Central New Jersey by over 54% in one year.
• Coordinated and directed sales and market analysis to determine customer needs, price schedules and discount rates. W.R Diesel, LLC, Bridgewater, New Jersey 1994 to 2001 CEO / President
• Formulated and owned a successful construction and landscape company
• Construction division did several multi-million dollar restaurant renovations.
• Landscape company with over 200 maintenance accounts and 50 plus employees. Creative Sports Inc., Somerville, New Jersey 1990 to 1994 CEO / President
• Developed and owned a sales and retail organization in New Jersey / New York for sporting goods industry.
• Sales Organization represented brands: K-Swiss Sneakers, High Sierra Backpacks, and Freestyle Watches. Bihler of America, North Branch, New Jersey 1985 to 1990 Regional Sales Manager (Illinois to California)
• Started, developed and managed the mid-west and pacific region for a German based machine manufacturer.
• Client base consisted of many major USA manufacturers: Ford, Chrysler, GM, 3M, and Master Lock. Education
Springfield College, Springfield, Massachusetts 1983 B.S., Business Management
Business Management; Minor in Economics/Accounting