To obtain a position as an active employee in a growing, reputable company where I can apply my knowledge and skills as an AUTOCAD designer to help improve the organization and myself.
• Design and Analysis
• Project Management
• Professional Knowledge
• Engineering Review
TeleTech, Customer Service Agent, Mobile, Alabama, 4/2017 to Present
Answer policy and billing questions.
Update, change, and correct email address, mailing and residence address, and phone numbers
Add/replace/change and delete items
Provide limited technical support
Charleston Lighting & Mfg., AutoCAD Designer, Mobile, Alabama, 7/2013 to 5/2016
• Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for lanterns, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment.
• Lay out and draw schematic, orthographic, and angle views to depict functional relationships of components.
• Coordinate with and consult other workers to design, lay out, and detail components to resolve design issues.
• Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to the materials.
• Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
SWS/Metawise Engineering Project, AutoCAD Draftsman, Mobile, AL, 2/2012 to 3/2012
• Designed scale or full-size blueprints of specialty items such as electrical equipment, light poles, and buildings.
• Drew freehand sketches of designs, traced finished drawings onto designated paper for the reproduction of blueprints, and reproduced working drawings on copy machines.
• Conferred with customer representatives to review schematics and answer questions pertaining to installation of systems.
• Modified and revised designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems.
Mobile Aerospace Engineering, Engineering Intern, Mobile, AL, 5/2007 to 8/2007
• Performed entry-level work within a science and engineering environment involving research, and application of project design.
• Identified required data, data acquisition plans and parameters; documented specifications.
• Wrote technical reports and other documentation, for use by engineering staff and management.
A.S., Applied Science, Computer Drafting and Design, 2011
ITT Technical Institute, Mobile, AL
B.S., Mechanical Engineering, 2008
University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL
• AutoCAD 2010+
• 3ds Max Design 2010+
• Revit 2010+
• Inventor 2010+
• AutoCAD Civil 3D 2010+
• Heat Transfer
• Fluid Mechanics
• Gas Dynamics
• Microsoft Office suite
• Microsoft Visual Basic C++
• MATLAB (Simulation Software)
• Pro-Engineer (Modeling Software)