Beverage Manager - Ivy Tech Community College
Indianapolis, IN 46237
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Ivy Tech Community College - Indianapolis, IN
March 2015 to Present
• Responsible for classroom set up and pulling beverages per IUPUI and Ivy Tech instructor's specifications.
• Responsible for assisting instructors before, during, and after class times.
• Responsible for tracking beverage inventories for Ivy Tech Beverage Management.
• Responsible for all beverage product on premise.
• Responsible for helping to organize product for beverage classes.
• Responsible for cleaning after beverage classes.
• Responsible for cleaning and organizing beverage storage areas.
• Responsible for assisting in cleaning after events.
• Experience in building, updating and maintaining bar packages for in-house catering.
• Serve as bar manager for Ivy Tech's full service restaurant.
• Experience in working with Chefs to creating wine list, beer list, and cocktail menus for both full service restaurant and events.
• Experience in creating standard operating procedure for beverage service in full service restaurant and events.
• Experience proposing events to catering team staff.
• Assisted in developing new alcoholic beverage police for Ivy Tech Community College.
• Responsible for placing orders for full service bar.
• Communicate orders with alcohol distributors and purchasing manager.
• Managed bars during events for up to 300 guests.
• Prepared menu pairings with alcoholic beverages for events of up to 300 guests.
• Assisted in planning educational pieces for alcoholic beverages for events up to 50 guests.
• Experience with craft cocktails and mixology.
• Knowledgeable of different beer styles and proper service of beer.
• Knowledgeable of different spirits and creating cocktails.
• Knowledgeable of different types of wine and wine service.
• Work with event coordinators to design cocktail menus for events or up to 300 guest.
• Assisted in planning events for or up to 300 guest.
• Experience with using POS system (ALOHA).
October 216, Team Member
PEARings Café + Frozen Yogurt - Indianapolis, IN
March 2016 to March 2016
• Experience with POS systems.
• Experience making traditional espresso and coffee drinks.
• Responsible for placing and filling customer orders.
• Responsible for cleaning café.
• Responsible for prepping ingredients for menu items.
• Responsible for restocking toppings bar.
• Responsible for greeting and assisting customers in ordering.
• Responsible for refilling grab and go areas
Hamilton Trace - Fishers, IN
August 2015 to March 2016
Address: 9974 Federalist Dr., Fishers, Indiana, 46037
• Short order Breakfast cook and Baker.
• Set up daily breakfast service.
• Set up Sunday brunch service.
• Responsible for putting away and rotating stock.
• Managed breakfast service.
• Responsible for keeping kitchen and dining areas clean.
• Experience with using POS system (Squirrel)
• Assisted dining manager with dining room service.
• Server in restaurant.
French Lick Resorts - French Lick, IN
June 2014 to August 2015
• Following internship was asked to stay on as a Baker/Cook.
• Baked bread, pastries, and other items for various restaurants within the resort.
• Decorated cakes for special occasions.
• Plated deserts for catered events in the hotel.
• Set up buffet line in the Grande Colonnade breakfast and brunch service.
• Assisted in doing inventory and putting away stock
• Prepared room service orders.
• Ran the action station on the buffet line.
• Responsible for closing and cleaning the buffet line Education
Associates of Applied Science in Culinary Arts and Baking and Pastry Ivy Tech Community College
Sr. High School
Associates of Science in Hospitality Administration Ivy Tech Community College
MICROSOFT OFFICE (Less than 1 year)
• Familiar with Microsoft office
• Basic knowledge of excel
• Knowledge on using Word
• Knowledge on using Publisher
• Familiar with Outlook
• Comfortable using smart phones and tablets
• Comfortable using laptops and deck tops