Suk Joon Hur
Dedicated and self-motivated electrical engineering graduate with extensive knowledge and experiences in electrical engineering seeking to apply for an entry level electrical engineer position at iTech US Inc.
● + 2 years of experience in basic circuit designing, analysis and soldering
● + 2 years of experience in programming mathematical application using C/C++
● + 3 years of experience in sales using Ebay sales manager (ESM)
● + 3years of experience in lab using equipment such as oscilloscope, DC power source, and function generator.
● Have a strong understanding of data structures, math, optimization, efficiency of memory storage and load times.
● Have communication skills and an ability to understand and solve problems presented by the team.
● Respond well to feedback, criticism and iterative design and/or continual improvement of technology.
● The big picture in mind, self-motivating and able to anticipate future needs and problems.
● Arduino / Spartan 3D FPGA board
● Proficiency in Matlab simulink and eclipse
Product and Sales Assistant manager
GPS Logix inc / Carson, CA
09/2015 - 02/2018
● Proficient Ebay Sales Manager Plus
● Managed all of the products in warehouse
● Monitored change in price and inventory of the products
● Ability to work as a team and clearly communicate ideas with group
Bachelor of Science: Electrical Engineering
University of California, Santa Barbara
Class of 2015
● Emphasis in studying electrical engineering in signal processing
● Practiced applying Matlab and eclipse to image and signal processing
● Acquired ability to control and program robots(Lego NXT) through Matlab Simulink
● Finished most of the signal and image processing courses offered in UCSB