Devin Q. Young
ADDRESS: **** ***** **** ***
Forklift operator / Order picker / Warehouse
Driver with 10+ years warehouse stocking forklift and general labor experience. Comfortable in within high-speed industrial environments. Good written and oral communication skills. Able to effectively work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds. Hardworking and able to perform very heavy work; routinely lifts 25 to 75 lb. and occasionally lifts 75 to 100+ lb.
• Operator and Warehouse Distribution Specialist with a background in occupational health and safety, seeking to take next career step in management with a respected organization. Skilled in operating heavy machinery to transport raw materials and finished goods within warehouses with the ability to perform preventative and reparative maintenance on industrial equipment to sustain warehouse operations. Strong leadership skills that enable the achievement of production goals and advance workplace safety initiatives.
Jul 2017 + Feb 2018
7th & packer ave Philadelphia pa
• Pick orders bye a R/F finger scan, Load and unload products from trailers using forklift trucks and other material handling equipment
• Maintain forklift equipment by troubleshooting breakdowns performing preventive maintenance recommending repairs and performing routine pre and post inspections
• Transport products to and from warehouse and distribution centers
• Deliver products to various units in safely and timely manner
• Sort pack wrap tie and label products as per company procedures
• Study production schedule to determine material requirements movements and deliveries
• Record information regarding movements of supplies materials and finished products
Dec 2015 + Jun 2017
725 E Erie Ave, Philadelphia, PA
• An order builder fills customer orders and prepares them for shipment. In addition, job responsibilities can include restocking warehouses, organizing orders for outgoing transportation, and monitoring safety conditions. Employers may not have any special education or experience requirements, although it can help to have a high school diploma or equivalent. Some positions may require familiarity with heavy equipment, while others can provide this training on the job.
• As orders come into a warehouse facility, they can be delegated to staff in a variety of ways. In some cases, an order builder is handed a stack of orders to personally fill. This member of the staff moves through the warehouse, sometimes with the assistance of heavy equipment, to pick the necessary items and package them. After confirming that the order is complete, the order builder can submit it for shipping and move on to the next. Sept 2012 + Nov 2015
Set -Down Operator
2700 Clemens Rd, Hatfield, PA 19440
• Stack & load product for shipment to customers, help in maintaining cleanliness of warehouse, operate equipment ( forklift and electric pallet jack ) in a safe manner. Responsible for shipping and logistics products and inventoring
Oct 2010 + Aug 2012
Warehouse / Shear cutter
Daniel C. Tanney Inc.
3268 Clive Ave, Bensalem, PA
• Select types of sheet metal or nonmetallic material Measure and mark dimensions and reference lines on metal sheets Drill holes in metal for screws, bolts, and rivets Install metal sheets with supportive frameworks Fabricate or alter parts at construction sites Maneuver large sheet metal parts to be installed, and anchor the parts Fasten seams or joints by welding, bolting, riveting, or soldering
High school University high school - 1994 - 1998
36th & Filbert st Philadelphia pa
High school diploma
High school grad
Mar 2010 + Oct 2010
4600 Roosevelt Blvd, Bldg G, Philadelphia, PA
Responsible for cleaning buildings, removing debris, and keeping areas neat and tidy. Vacuums and buffs floors, shampoos carpets, empties trash receptacles, and replace lining of trash cans.
Sweep and mop floors.
Clean buildings by emptying trash, sweeping, and cleaning surfaces. Clean and disinfect laboratory equipment.
Sterilize patients' rooms.
Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
Use cleaning solutions to remove stains and clean surfaces. Mix various cleaning agents.
Jan 2009 + Feb 2010
4000 City Ave, Philadelphia, PA
Wash glassware and other implements by hand when necessary Empty and clean all trash receptacles
Clean iced tea, coffee and milkshake machines daily Rotate dishes to reduce wear and tear on resources Clean dish storage
Follow sanitation policies at all times
Provide assistance to prep cook and other kitchen staff as needed, especially during peak times
Perform opening, closing and side work
Clean up spills or broken glassware immediately
Report any sanitation or janitorial issues to appropriate party Jun 2003 + Dec 2008
Stocker / Part puller
Integrity auto parts
1170 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA
• Receive items and ensure that they are transported to designated areas quickly and accurately
• Provide assistance in unloading items from delivery trucks, weighing them and transporting them to designated areas
• Take and comprehend orders for pulling parts or items
• Locate requested items from storage areas and inspect them for conformity to order type
• Ascertain that pulled part is intact and has no defects, brought on by staying in storage for a period of time
• Place items on forklift in a safe manner and operate forklift to transport them to the delivery area
• Determine the type of packaging pulled parts will need and pack them in a safe and orderly manner
• Use RF guns to properly label each packed part with designated item and part numbers
• Assist in loading and arranging ordered parts in the delivery vehicle to ensure safety of package
• Ascertain accuracy of part shipped in accordance to pulling / customers’ instructions
• Prepare invoices for each pulled item and ensure that it is sent with the packaged item
• Maintain parts inventory and ensure that any item low in stock is requisitioned immediately
• Process returns and exchanges by completing required paperwork and ensuring that details are updated in the inventory database Certified OSHA forklift operator