UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL FLORIDA Orlando, FL, USA
M.S. in Statistics (Data mining track) August 2016 to now
• GPA: 3.8
SEMINOLE STATE COLLEGE Sanford, FL, USA
Non-Degree seeking in Mathematics January 2015-May 2016
• GPA: 4.0
HUNAN UNIVERSITY OF COMMERCE Changsha, Hunan, China B.S. in Business English Sep 2003-Jun 2007
• Award: Second Class Scholarship
First Place Award for CFE Data Analytic Competition Date: March 2018 CERTIFICATE
SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS 9 Date: June 2017 SAS Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS 9 Date: August 2017 PROJECTS EXPERIENCE
CFE Competition (2017 Fall to 2018 January) -- First Place Award
• Generated 5 models to predict three types of loans charge off for CFE.
• Used SAS for data Preparation and SAS-E-miner for Modeling. Factors Influencing Happiness on Country Level (2017 Fall)
• Studied the Factors Influencing Happiness on Country Level.
• Used the Data Visualization and modeling for the research questions with Tableau, SAS, and SAS-E-miner. Estimating the Effect of the Risk Factors on Myopia (2017 Spring)
• Studied the Effect of the Risk Factors on Myopia with Logistic Regression.
• Used SAS programming for the variable selection, modeling. Wild Fire Event (2017 Spring)
• Cross project for SAS Shootout contest. Used SAS SQL to combine, subset the big data from 13 dataset.
• Used SAS for data preparation.
House Price Boston (2016 Fall)
• Studied the value of Boson housing with linear regression Model.
• Used R programming for the variable transformation, variable selection and modeling. WORKING EXPERIENCE
DENMARK DIGITAL MEDIA GROUP SHENZHEN OFFICE Shenzhen, Guangdong, China Branch Manager May 2010 – July 2012
• Procure consumer electronics and LED boards from local suppliers
• Maintain customer and supplier relationship
LIGHTKING OPTOELECTRONIC CO., LTD Shenzhen, Guangdong, China Regional Sales Manager, International Sales Department Sep 2007- May 2010
• Formulate and lead sales team to execute international market entry and development strategies
• Accomplish 1 million USD sales quota for LED boards SKILLS
Technical: SAS, SAS-E-miner, Tableau, R, MySQL, Excel, SAS-SQL. Relevant Courses: Advance computer processing of Stat Data, Theoretical statistics, Regression Analysis, Logistic Regression, Data Preparation, Data Mining I, Data Mining II, Multivariate Analysis, Strategic Financial Management, Database System, Time Series, Calculus I, Calculus II, Calculus III Languages: English, Mandarin