KATELYN D. ADAMOS
Malagasang 2-B Imus, Cavite
To be able to improve my communication skills, acquire and impart knowledge and to gain work experience. Moreover, it would be fulfilling to work with other professionals and grow that will allow me to contribute in your company’s potential success.
Age : 20 years old
Date of Birth : February 7, 1997
Gender : Female
Religion : Roman Catholic
Citizenship : Filipino
Civil Status : Single
January 21, 2017 - “The 4th Annual Business Congress: ENTREPRENEURSHIP CARAVAN: HEAD-START YOUR START UP BUSINESS”
February 4, 2017 - “THE 4TH SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP CONFERENCE”
February 10, 2017 - “PEOPLE, PLACES, AND EVENTS” THE VOICES OF GLOBAL MARKETING”
• Tech savvy, with the ability to quickly learn and apply new software applications to the position.
• Respond and adapt to developing challenges and obstacles when under pressure calmly and logically to develop working solutions in a timely manner.
• Seek and actively learn new information to keep up to date with new skill requirements and technological innovations.
• Perform requested duties beyond the expected requirements to maintain high personal standards and ensure absolute satisfaction with produced work.
• Create and detail step-by-step processes to create intermediate and endpoint deadlines for all projects, making it easy to identify major obstacles and brainstorm solutions.
On the Job Training - Asian Empire International Trading Corporation
April to May 2017
Staff Assistant - Golfers Money Exchange
January – April 2018
Ms. Joanne Stephanie Duco
Mr. Rowel O. Libunao
Jr. Test Analyst/BDO Equitable Tower
I hereby certify that the following information states above were true and reliable with the best of my knowledge.
Katelyn D. Adamos