KIM LEANDER MARQUES
firstname.lastname@example.org / www.linkedin.com/in/kimmarques ꚙ SUMMARY STATEMENT
Accomplished Business Leader, Engineer, Trainer, Intuitive and Executive Coach, with a superior record of spearheading change that produces cash flow, satisfaction, safety, quality and delivery improvements. Uses resourcefulness, logic, data, keen instinct, communications and foundational tools to lead and manage projects, events and people. Industry focus in manufacturing, electric/gas utilities, aerospace, supply chain, customer service and transactional services.
Lean – Six Sigma Engineering - Quality Project Management Communication, Training & Coaching
Product/Service Flow Improvement Tools / Kaizen / VSM Culture & Engagement
Customer / Supplier Development Individual and Team Development Communications / Presentations
Audits / Analysis / Best Practices Change Management / Sustainment Metrics – KPIs /Budgets/ROI ꚙ EXPERIENCE
Unipart Expert Practices, North Eastern US NOV 2015 to NOV 2017 COACH PRACTITIONER
• Implemented organizational change programs with principled-based Lean Six Sigma methodologies for the Utilities industry in New England and New York to yield sustainable, culture shifts.
• Delivered immediate and long-term, cost savings projects involving cross functional leaders and end-users, customers, regulators and vendors utilizing Employee Engagement, Daily Management KPIs and Continuous Improvement practices and Lean tools to benefit both employee and organization ($1-$920K)
• Coached and advised leadership teams, executives and practitioners to build foundational business and leadership skills within a measurable system.
• Created and delivered training, communications, audits and presentations to connect with all employee levels
(end-user to top executive), including hands-on learning, kaizen, end-to-end mapping and problem-solving events. Kimberly Dawn, Inc. - Third Party International, US and Canada DEC 2013 to NOV 2015 SENIOR CONSULTANT
• Supplied analytics, technical and problem resolution support, leadership, coaching and corrective action for internal customers and vendors to assure highest quality, safety, on time delivery and product value.
• Completed process capability assessments and PPAP training at Aerospace suppliers to meet key characteristics.
• Prepared control plans and process instructions with sampling parameters, MIL spec references, auditing schedules and statistical methods for process, quality control and customer satisfaction.
• Directed lean and kaizen site plan, individual projects and reporting governance for complete client fulfillment.
• Developed and provided improvement training and coaching for company and College of Central Florida leading to client development, project initiations and business savings. SPX, Ocala, FL JULY 2011 to DEC 2013
INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER, OPEX LEADER, MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
• Directed lean and kaizen site plan, individual projects and reporting for complete fulfillment.
• Established sustainable, end to end (internal/external) flow with emphasis on complete and accurate information, waste, hand-off and rework reduction, technical needs and customer experience.
• Coordinated global benchmarking governance for best practice sharing, increased improvement awareness and lean, project management standardization.
• Reduced component variety and complexity to cut inventory, vendor base, manufacturing lead time and cost while improving standardization of product and process, quality, material flow and on time delivery.
• New processes and systems in Operations: Utilities, Manufacturing, Facilities, Warehouse, Customer Service, Engineering, Sales and Design to improve safety, satisfaction, quality, costs and delivery.
(Kim Marques EXPERIENCE cont’d) Page 2
Elster, Ocala, FL APRIL 2009 to JULY 2011
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER, PROJECT MANAGER
• Managed methods, quality and excellence to meet demand/design requirements on multiple product cells.
• Reduced costs with equipment modifications, environmental and energy controls, contract negotiation, site-wide Preventative Maintenance and Organization (5S) Programs, 10-50% savings initially. Its All Perfect, Ocala, FL FEB 2001 to APRIL 2009
PRESIDENT, COACH, TRAINER, ENERGY MASTER
• Developed and delivered custom workshops for local non-credit college with 99% positive feedback.
• Published articles for Natural Awakenings, North Central Florida magazine and company newsletters.
• Explored mind, body, spirit connections to create successful life coaching, hypnosis and healing sessions. Honeywell/Allied Signal, Greenwood, SC & Ocala, FL MAR 1990 to OCT 2000 EHS MANAGER, FACILITIES MANAGER, OPEX LEADER, INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER
• Improved safety, delivery, quality and cost metrics in manufacturing with various tools. Type 1, 2 and 3 documented, lean, annual savings ($10K-$4M).
• Developed capable programs to effectually create, maintain and ensure quality standards for quoting, design, work instructions and drawings for reduced material use, labor and process variability with increased efficiency in communications and utilization for $250K annual savings.
• Facilitated budget, capital expenditures, facility preparation/expansion, safety and environmental plans, equipment needs, layouts and installations for $2.6 million, product-line relocation/expansion.
• Optimized inventory and product flow with office and cellular, equipment layouts for various processes.
• Produced equipment designs, modifications and layouts to meet EPA/Corporate guidelines and customer needs, decrease environmental impact, cost and process time with improved product quality and safety.
• Managed capital disbursement, due diligence, inclusive remediation, EPA compliance, OSHA requirements and remaining safety related claims for successful, timely plant closure. ꚙ EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science Industrial Engineering Technology, Computer Science minor University of Massachusetts, Lowell Campus
Certified Professional Coach Certification - University of Miami, Florida ꚙ CERTIFICATIONS and SKILLS
2015 Six Sigma Blackbelt Professional Certification, Project Management Qualified Certification, Strategic Organizational Leadership Certification - MSI
2013 ISO Auditor Training - SPX
2011 Lean Lead Facilitator Certification – Milwaukee School of Engineering 1999 6 Sigma Greenbelt Certification – Honeywell/Allied Signal 1998 Lean Enterprise Expert Certification, Instructor Certified: Lean, Workplace Organization (5S), Visual Control, Autonomous Maintenance, Set-up Reduction, Problem Solving – Honeywell/Allied Signal Misc Advanced Communicator Gold – Toastmasters International, Ministerial Ordination – ADL, Reiki Master Teacher, IATA/49CFR/IMO Dangerous Goods Shipper – ERC, OSHA 501 – Osha Training Institute Skills Microsoft Office, Project, Visio, Publisher, SAP, AUTOCAD ꚙ CLOSING STATEMENT
I shine brightly with a wealth of improvement experience and knowledge that is utilized within a balance of emotional, logical and spiritual intelligence. I’m passionate about the journey of change articulated with engagement, trust, data, humility and humor for the betterment of individuals and organizations.