Uley Erma Carbonquillo
Service Engineer (HVAC / COMPRESSED AIR)
REGISTERED MASTER ELECTRICIAN (PRC # : 43632)
REFRIGERATION & AIR CONDITIONING NCII
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE NCIII
BM Arriola Sreet
Poblacion Daanbantayan, Cebu,
Summary of Working Experienced
Trane Philippines/HVAC CHILLERS
May 2017 - October 2017
• Conduct diagnostics, service repair, and maintenance of all equipment and other products.
• Makes estimate, costing and proposal for Preventive Maintenance, operatorship & PM for parts and services.
• Offers off-site/on-site corrective and preventive maintenance as well as other after-sales technical support solutions.
• Interacts with customers to provide information and procedures to address the inquiries, concerns and requests to the products and services.
Lead Service Engineer
Technical Industrial Automation Est. (Jeddah KSA) / Refrigeration Dryer May 2016 - October 2016
An Exclusive Distributor Compressed Air Technology Equipments/ Refrigeration Dryers
• Educate / advise customers to use original parts & promote services through its quality.
• Build and maintain good relationships with existing and possible customers.
•Ensure technical concerns of compressed air equipments are addressed ASAP.
•Ensure reports, quotation and other service contracts be submitted and updated on time. Service Engineer
Kaeser Kompressoren Philippines / Refrigeration Dryer June 2015 - April 2016
• Ensure quality services and parts adequacy to support any calls from the clients.
• Always coordinate and update service support officer for all services calls such as PMS and CMS.
• Ensure reporting are on time such as service reports, parts quotation, service contracts, service inquiry and service recommendations.
•Perform technical analysis and Air Demand Analysis for customers needed in such services.
• 4 Hour Response Time within area of assignments and 24 Hour response time beyond area of responsibility.
• Ensure customers are using original parts and put awareness to the effect of using unauthorized parts.
•Follow company rules and organizations chart personnel.
• Observe safety standards at all time..
This resume is made with Free Resume App
Other HVAC / E & I Experienced
Electrical & Instrument Foreman
Kentz Engineer's & Contractors
July 2013 - April 2014
AIR CONDITIONING (Maintenance Staff )
Primary Structures Corporation / Primary Properties Corp. May 2008 - October 2012
BSEE [Electrical Engineering]
University of Cebu Main
2014 - 2015
July 2014 - August 2014
Computer Hardware Servicing
Ele Technical Training Center
May 2012 - August 2012
Refrigeration & Airconditioning
October 2007 - April 2008
Trainings & Seminars
1. Title : Fundamental Consideration of Fault Calculation Conducted by : Institute of Integrated Electrical Engineer (IIEE Cebu Chapter) Certification Awarded : September 19, 2015
2. Title : Industrial Power System Design and Practices Conducted by : Institute of Integrated Electrical Engineer (IIEE Cebu Chapter) Certification Awarded : November 7-8, 2014
3. Title : Mechanical Electrical Plumbing (MEP) Training Program Conducted by : Primary Structures Corporation (ISO 9001:2008) Certification Awarded : May 06, 2008 up to November 2008 This resume is made with Free Resume App