Walid A. Barakat
*** ********** ******, *********, ** 02446, USA
Updated: March. 1st, 2018
I’m seeking a profession that develops my skills, enhance my IT experience, problem solving ability
& my Management skills. I consider myself to have strong problem-solving ability & able to think out of the box.
I’m self-confident & motivated & I consider myself as intensively eager to learn & up for any challenge in my career.
Higher Technological Institute, Egypt.
Bachelor of Electrical & Computer Engineering
August 1993 – January. 1999
• Microsoft Certified Professional “MCP” (March, 2018) Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
Cyber502X: Computer Forensics (Unix, Windows, Mac OS).Jul-2017
• Microsoft Certified Professional “MCP” (May, 2002) Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2002
• ICDL Certified Trainer - Redsoft. Feb. 2nd, 2005.
• ICDL Certified Tester – Redsoft. May 23rd, 2005.
• ICDL Certification (English & Arabic) Aug 6th, 2003. Courses:
• Computer Forensic CYBER502X (Unix, Linux, OS, Windows) 2017
• MCSE diploma Nov. 2001 – May. 2002
network & operating system essentials
Implementing Ms windows professional server
Implementing Infrastructure using Windows
Implementing & Administering Windows Directory Services Designing a Microsoft Directory Services
Deploying & managing Microsoft internet security & ACCN Implementing & Administering Microsoft Exchange server
• Programming Logic Centrals (Aug. 30th, 2001).
• Educational & Profession course for IT Instructors Jan. 22nd, 2003.
• Advanced English course Jul. 3rd, 2004.
• Visual Basic 2008 Jan. 29th 2009.
• ASP.NET programming Feb. 7th, 2010.
• Portal websites Programming 2011.
• CCNA & CCNP “fundamentals” September, 2011
• IPhone Programming (X Codes) “for Beginners”. 2015
• E-Learning Production using Abode Captivate & Camtasia Studio.2016 Experience:
Computer Instructor + Network Engineer
Ministry of Education ( Kuwait )
August 2002 – June 2017
● Teach computer Science (Windows 7,8,10, Servers, Network Infrastructure, Computer Hardware, Programing with Visual Basic 2008, WebMatrix, ASP.NET).
● Deploy OS & applications on Network.
● Secure private LAN & monitor for suspicious behaviors.
● Improve student’s IT skills regarding subject & present technology.
● Handle & control students domain accounts & activities over network.
● Insert & manage students scores and home folder in the internal school network.
● Handle all students network transactions & troubleshoot login problems.
● Maintain Network stability, troubleshooting & handle AD activities.
IT Manager, Marketing Manager & CEO
Juicy Stores ( Kuwait )
June 2006 - June 2011.
● Register, design & Create store web domain.”www.juicy-kw.com”
● Design and develop store web site & E-commerce solution.
● Deploy & manage windows server OS & workstations.
● Design network infrastructure & implementation.
● Install & manager domain services & AD DS.
● Implement & manage DHCP, DNS, exchange server, LAN, VLAN & VPN.
● Lead Hardware & Software maintenance of all stores PC's.
● Maintain stores web site.
● Handle all transactions on the web site while preserve security.
● Create & configure employee’s mail boxes.
● Place orders with partner factories & follow production of good.
● Arrange with shipping companies in order to deliver to the warehouse.
● Handle all financials regarding purchasing & selling goods.
● Lead stores teamwork to achieve company goals & targets.
● Provide a real time customer support & reporting the directors.
● Provide all required reports to the management in order to increase sales, market expectations
& forecast plans.
Ajwan Gulf Real State Company ( Kuwait )
May 2004 – May 2006
● Design & implement Network infrastructure.
● Assemble PC's & Servers Hardware.
● Deploy & manage Win Server Family and manage Domains.
● Configure Member PC's and Domain Security.
● Implement DNS, DHCP and Microsoft Exchange Server.
● Manage Internet Users and Security.
● Manage Active Directory Domain Services Objects & group policy.
Technical Domain Institute TDI ( Kuwait )
July 2002- May 2004
● Coordinate network courses & contribute in enhancing education materials & books.
● Supervise instructors through their learning course (networks & software).
● ICDL & network exams Supervision, Preparing Automated Tests for Students, supervise tests sessions.
● Provide time schedule for all courses.
● Prepare students to get through international exams.
Microprocessor Programming Instructor
Kuwait Establishment for Education Services ( Kuwait ) February 2002 - June 2002
● Teach Microprocessor architecture & Programming.
● Teach assembly language.
● Provide courses material & schedule.
● Prepare final exams for each course.
● Tutor students during their graduation projects.
Modern Computer Company (Egypt)
May 1999 – June 2001
● Assemble PC's.
● Troubleshoot PC's hardware & software problems.
● Install and maintain computer networks.
● Install and manage DNS, DHCP.
● Install Anti-virus programs and clean infected files and partitions.
AAA. Triple A for brokerage
Jan 1998 –March 1999.
● Handle customer’s bank accounts and transactions.
● Provide customers with all analysis & reports to take a place in world currency market
● Help customers to make their decisions.
● Expert with LANS, VLANS, Network monitoring, DNS, DHCP and exchange server.
● Experience with TCP/IP, HTTP, IMAP, SMTP, FTP, POP3.
● Experience with Windows servers, Hyper-V, Active Directory.
● Experience with imaging & automated OS deployment (MDT, ADK, AIK, USMT, WDS)
● Experience with windows server’s OS & server roles (upgrading & migration)
● Familiar with Microsoft SCCM, MAP toolkit, Windows server 2016 migration tool.
● Experience with Troubleshooting PCs & servers.
● Experience with Data, password recovery, Backup & Restore process.
● Experience with imaging software, restoring lost Data, Firewall & Anti-Virus.
● Experience with Norton, MacAfee & smart security.
● Experience with Microsoft Office Package 2010, 2013, 2016 “365”.
● Familiar with windows deployment service server role.
● Familiar with VM ware (Vshpere ESXi 6.5.)
● Familiar with network Switches.
● Familiar with Designing Web Pages Using Flash and Microsoft Expression Web4.
● Basic knowledge to customize (PHP, JAVA, ASPX) website.
● Familiar with Printers problems & solutions.
● Familiar with internet Shield software “steganose”.
● Familiar with Mobile Devices setup, troubleshooting & connection. Personal characteristics:
● Strong problem-solving ability.
● Eager to learn.
● Able to communicate clearly.
● Possess exceptional organizational skills.
● Self-confident in my abilities & self-motivated.
● Respectful of my team member.
● Honest and open with my team members.
● Help inspire the commitment of team members.
● Know how to share leadership through delegation.
● Utilize negotiation skills to achieve results.
● Fluent, Speak, write, and read Arabic (mother tongue) & English.
● Have a low understanding and speaking of French & Chinese. References available upon request.