M.MOHIB H F
To pursue a career in an industry where my technical skills acquired during my engineering course is exploited to the maximum level
California State University, Fullerton
Master of Science, Mechanical Engineering Expected Graduation May 2019
Relevant courses: Advanced Dynamics and Control of Mechanical Systems, Advanced Strength of materials, HVAC systems
Osmania University May 2016
Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Relevant courses: Thermodynamics, Machine Drawing, Heat transfer, Manufacturing, Kinematics of Materials, Dynamics of Materials, Advanced Thermodynamics, Automobile Engineering.
Automobile Active Suspension System Control Project May 2017
• Designed and analyzed an active suspension control system for an automobile given different road inputs to achieve optimal ride comfort and handling.
• Developed a mathematical model and MATLAB code for the system that could be used for analysis.
RESEARCH PROJECT May 2016
-Research work on Performance and Emission Analysis of Duel Biodiesel Blend with Diesel Fuel in V CI Engine.
-Research was done using different proportions of biodiesel blends at different compression ratios.
• Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
• Have basic knowledge of MATLAB and Auto CAD
EXTRA CURICULAR ACTIVITIES
. Attended Workshops on Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Have undertaken many industrial visits.
-Been a Member of SAE.
-Volunteered for many workshops and events conducted at College.
-Been an active participant in various Quiz programs, Games and Social activities in College