Maria Helena Lima
Ontario, L5A 3S2
Cellphone: 416-***-**** E-mail: email@example.com OBJECTIVE: To obtain a Full Time employment.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATION:
• An experienced shipper and packer with 3 years’ experience working on an assembly line.
• Experience in customer service, inventory management, cashier and booking appointments online for action messages.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively prioritize responsibilities.
• Work effectively both as a team member and independently.
• Highly self-motivated and self-directed and ability to problem solve and make decisions.
• Resourceful, hardworking and a fast learner.
• Attention to detail, multi-tasking skills: able to work in a fast pace environment.
• Good communication skills and able to follow instructions with minimal supervision.
• Friendly and professional personality with a positive attitude.
• Relates easily with customer and coworkers.
Packer – king-o-Matic, Mississauga – Aug 2011
• Working in assembly line.
• Coordinating orders.
• Labeling and packing.
Shipper – Archway, Mississauga – Sep 2008 – Apr 2011
• Shipped and labeled boxes from loading skids
• Manual shipments and action messages online for same day.
• Assisted packers by picking products from the stock.
• Filed and catalogued bills for international and Canadian customers. General labour – ITS, Mississauga – Sep 2007 – Apr 2008
• Worked on assembly line packaged phones and accessories products in boxes.
• Checked products for defects, sorted and repacked products on skid.
• Maintained clean and safe working areas.
Store clerk – Lavilla Bakery, Mississauga – Jan 2006 – Sep 2007
• Displayed products on the shelves and freezers regularly.
• Managed clean inventory in order to locate or identify missing products.
• Cashier, handling payments such debit, credit, and cash General Labour – Olsen, Mississauga – 2005 – 2006
• Responsible for folding and separating products as well as labelling them upon completion.
*Reference available upon request