(Unmatched Today, Outstanding Tomorrow)
CONTACT : 950*******
“To teach is an Honour, I take it seriously”
Post Applied For : PRINCIPAL
Career Objectives : To be a part of your esteemed organization as I will get an exposure to diversified fields and gain variety of practical experience by working in professional environment so that I can add value to myself and contribute to the organization by the sincere efforts, to enhance my knowledge and skills in consonance with organizational goals and objectives.
Personal Profile : Father’s Name : Late Mr. P. Ramiah
Father’s Occupation : Accounts Officer
Religion : Hindu
Date of Birth : 02-06-1968
Marital Status : Married
Academic Qualifications: B.Sc (Chemistry), B.Ed., M.Sc., M.A (EDUCATION), Doctor of Philosophy in EDUCATION
S.S.C. from Tamil Nadu Sec. Board with I Division.
H.S.C. from Tamil Nadu Sr. Sec. Board with I Division.
B.Sc. from Madurai Kamaraj University with I Division.
B.Ed. from Magadh University with I Division.
M.Sc. from Sikkim Manipal University, E.C - IIEE
New Delhi (Sikkim Manipal University is a State Government university Incorporated under the State Legislative Act IX of 1995. It is recognized by University Grants Commission, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India U/S 2(f) of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Member of Association of Indian Universities. Approved by Distance Education
Council.) with I Division.
M.A in EDUCATION from JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur. With I Division.
Ph.D in Education from TRINITY WORLD UNIVERSITY, Grand Turks & Caicos, UK.
Details of Academic Qualifications:
Name of Degree/ Course
Year of Passing
Medium of Instruction
Name of Institution/ University
St. Xavier’s, Tuticorin
75% First Division
St. Xavier’s, Tuticorin
63% First Division
Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai
63% First Division
B.Ed. Methodology-Phy.Sci & English
Magadh University,Bodh Gaya.
61% First Division
- Extension campus - IIEE, New Delhi
486/800 University Grade –Very Good
61% First Division
JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur.
66% First Division
Doctor of Philosophy in EDUCATION
Continous and Comprehensive Evaluation of CBSE (An Exam Reform in India)
TRINITY WORLD UNIVERSITY,
Turks & Caicos
Experience SILVER JUBLEE IN THE FIELD OF SCHOOL
Served as a Senior Teacher in:
(i)Shanti Niketan RESEDENTIAL Public School- Hyderabad. (1989 -1998)
(ii)Chaman Vatika, ( Sr. Sec. Aff. CBSE) – Ambala .(INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL,STUDENTS OF 25 COUNTRIES IN RESIDENTIAL ) (1998-2003)
(iii)Having Experience as the PRINCIPAL in S.A.V. JAIN VIDYAPEETH (Affiliated to CBSE), FEROZPUR, (2003- 2004)
(iv)Worked with JANAYAK DEVILAL MEMORIAL TRUST’S “THE SIRSA SCHOOL.” SIRSA (HARYANA) (Sr.Sec., Affiliated to CBSE, Residential and a Multicrore Project) (www.jcdv.org) (2004 -2005)
Worked as the Vice Principal:- Responsible for entire running of school, making Time Tables, discipline control and monitoring the day to day Teaching of teachers and Academics of students.
(i)House Master:- Was the In-charge of Jupiter House & responsible for the co-ordination of all House Activities.
(ii)Boarding House Master: - Responsible for entire hostel and control of Matrons and Wardens.
(iii) HOD Science: - Set up the New Science Lab and Co- ordination of Science Departmental activities. Conducted National Science Olympiad-2005.
(iv)Science Hobby Club In-charge:- Inspired the students to make Science projects and models. Also responsible for other Club Activities which used to be taken place in the evenings and holidays.
(v)Worked with THE RAJASTHAN SCHOOL,KOTPUTLI as HOD for SCIENCE and awarded with BEST TEACHER AWARD and BEST REGIONAL CO - ORDINATOR for RAJASTHAN STATE. (2006 -2007) by SOF, NEW DELHI.
(vi)Worked with MATA SAHIB KAUR PUBLIC SCHOOL, Guruharsahai, Ferozepur (Punjab) as PRINCIPAL (Aff. to CBSE; Aff No: 1630586) (2007 -2009)
Under the Principal ship the School secured, 9th RANK in PUNJAB STATE and in 7th National Cyber Olympiad 2007 Conducted by Science Olympiad Foundation, New Delhi.
(vii)Worked as the PRINCIPAL in BIJENDRA PUBLIC SCHOOL, Purnea – 854301.
BPS is a Senior Secondary Co-educational, an ISO 9001:2008 certified school with the school strength of 2000 students inclusive of 800 Hostellers; Affiliated with CBSE, (2010 -2012)
(viii) Worked with AMITY GROUP,NEW DELHI,AICE (2012-13)
(ix)Worked as PRINCIPAL in M.A.F ACADEMY, A-43, SECTOR-62, NOIDA (DELHI-NCR) AFF. TO CBSE, SR. SECONDARY SCHOOL. An ALCHEMIST GROUP - (ASIA’S MOST PROMISING BRAND) VENTURE, NEWDELHI (2013-15)
(x)Worked as PRINCIPAL in PLANET –E-SCHOOL (Aff .to CBSE) Dist .Ludhiana Punjab( 2015-16)
(xi)Worked as PRINCIPAL in Athena WORLD SCHOOL, Raipur. (AFFILIATED TO CBSE) (2017)
• To monitor various types of planning done by the educators for the whole academic session.
• Making all Appointments of the school.
• To check the monthly and yearly plan prepared by the facilitator’s.
• To check the yearly plan/calendar prepared by the faculty and suggest any changes, if required.
• To check the lesson plans of the facilitator’s.
• To prepare the workload of the faculty.
• To monitor the number of notebooks, stationery items and exam cell requirement.
• To prepare timetable for the session.
• To verify the yearly exam timetable.
• To guide the faculty in setting up of exam papers, test papers,etc.
• To moderate the answer scripts of the students.
• To cross check the report cards made by the facilitator’s before finalization.
• To conducts meetings and various training programme for the facilitator’s.
• To conduct timely meetings with the parents.
• To arrange workshops for the students, parents and teachers.
• To conduct meeting with the HOD’s of various departments.
• To attend meeting conducted by the authorities.
• To verify the activity and sports planning by the concerned facilitator and monitor them.
• To monitor the school assembly and suggest changes.
• Monitoring discipline of the students.
• To file every plan made by the facilitator in hard and in soft copy.
• To observe the classes and suggest ideas to bring improvements in teaching
• To verify the master copy of the facilitator’s and the notebook of the students.
• To verify the attendance register at the end of every month.
• Observing classes and guiding teachers and assessing.
• To verify daily pupils attendance book.
• Arranging cultural and various events.
• To involve in the process of the affiliation for the school.
• Keep check on Accounts and budget and sending reports to HO regularly.
• Arranging external exams for kids
Workshop : Conducted Science Summer Workshop at The Sirsa School for the year 2004-05.
Extra Activities :
Expertise in Organizing Annual Functions.
NCC- Attended National Level Campus.
Singer, can organize School orchestra.
Proficiency in Arts and Painting.
Basket Ball Player
Worked as the Co-ordinator can organize House & Educational Activities
Other Information :
Always considered as an inspiring Teacher by the Management.
Fluent in English, Telugu and Hindi & Conversant in Punjabi
Has latest Methodology in Teaching and can produce Excellent Results
A Teacher for New Generation.
Effective in School Administrative Posts.
Certified by S.D.M of Zira (Punjab) for the best co-ordination in various events during Independence Day & Republic Day.
(i)Honoured by SCIENCE OLYMPIAD FOUNDATION, NEW DELHI with the prestigious Best Teacher Award (4 and the Best Regional Co-Ordinator Award (Rajasthan State) for 9th NATIONAL SCIENCE OLYMPIAD for the year 2006-07 and awarded a cash prize of Rs. 5100/- (Refer. www.sofworld.org)
(ii)Special invitee for the International Principal’s Conference in City Montessori School, Lucknow (A world Gunnies Record school for largest school ) and awarded Certificate.
(iii)Submitted Master Thesis on “Global warming and our Future” to Sikkim Manipal University and Indian Institute of Ecology and Environment, New Delhi.
(iv)Appointed and in Council of Affiliation recommendation Committee of CBSE, New Delhi.
(v) Appointed by CBSE, New Delhi as the Mentor and Monitoring Principal for its CCE Programme. Inspected the Mentee Schools and Inspection reports submitted to CBSE, New Delhi.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Passport No : N 0067081 Valid till 03/06/2025
Permanent Address : H. NO.14/ 6, ARACHIPATTI,
DROWPATHI AMMAN KOVIL STREET,
VIRUDHUNAGAR ( DISTRICT)
Although I am experienced, I need immense knowledge and ability to be a quality professional. I would deem it as an honor to work in your prestigious school and would prove to be an asset to your organization.