Greenville, SC 29609
• Looking for a full-time job or two part-time jobs
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Adobe InDesign
• Typing up Dictation
• Coordinating/Organizing trips or meetings
• Travel arrangements
• Music accompanying
• Directing choirs or small ensembles
• Detail Oriented
• Customer Service
Customer Service Desk Walmart
Answer phone calls, process returns, money orders, Money Gram sending and receiving.
2017 – 2017
Customer Service Staples
Field phone calls, take orders, process returns, billing support. 2016 – 2017
Office Manager Rodgers Awnings, Greenville, SC
Answer phones/Pay Bills/Payroll/Schedule Employees/Coordinate website info 2015 – 2016
Customer Service Comcast
Field phone calls and I’m a video tech and billing associate. Customer Service Desk Kmart, Mauldin SC
2015 – 2015
Front Desk checkout, returns, closed out store registers and took care of. 2015 – 2015 Hub Driver AutoZone, Taylors, SC
Drive a route to 6 stores 2 to 3 times a day.
2015 – 2015
Finisher Entire Image, Taylors, SC
Finish garments that have been embroidered by machine. 2015 – 2015
Owner DLB Global Ventures, Taylors, SC
• Trained to be an EBay Power Seller.
• Contact Vendors and apply via a Dropshipping Application.
• Correspond with Vendors when orders comes in.
• Sell items on EBay as a small side business.
2013 – Present
Sales Assistant Clear Channel Media, Savannah, GA PowerPoint presentations for Sales Team.
• Filed and organized files.
• Entered orders.
• Other misc. items for Sales Manager and VP of Marketing. 2013 – 2014
Owner Secret Place Music, Taylors, SC
Managed a website.
• Took orders on phone and via website.
• Wrote, recorded, and edited music.
• Formatted music for printing.
• Printed, folded, and shipped music.
• Did company taxes.
• Merged with DLB Global Ventures.
2001 – 2013
Executive Secretary Bob Jones University, Greenville, SC 1996 – 2013
• Coordinated 12 – 20 trips a year taken by the President and Chancellor of the University.
• Made plans for the school plane or made commercial flight arrangements.
• Contacted locations where these men would be speaking, getting necessary details for speaking.
• Arranged lodging, directions, rental vehicles, etc.
• Entered all of the trips on the Executive’s calendar.
• Gave itinerary information to University publications and other employees who would need it.
• Schedule appointments
• Answered telephone calls
• Customer Service Skills
Assistant to the Reenrollment Supervisor BJU, Greenville, SC 1993 – 1996 Typed correspondence as was necessary.
• Checked applicant credentials to be reviewed by the Scholarship Committee.
• Answered phone calls.
Recorder BJU, Greenville, SC 1989 – 1993
• Processed all of the needed items for the Admissions process.
• Recorded on the computer to see if all items were in and approved for a person’s admission into the University.
• Took phone calls from Admissions Counselors.
• Data Entry
Credentials Technician Bob Jones University, Greenville, SC 1988 – 1989
• Received High School transcripts.
• Calculated the credits and grades needed in the applicant’s Admissions process. Accounts Receivable Supervisor Majesty Music, Greenville, SC 1985 – 1988 Bugg 2
• Received and recorded payments.
• Placed and received calls to collect past debt.
• Oversaw the other person in the department.
Receptionist Majesty Music, Greenville, SC
Answered phone calls.
• Helped customers rang purchases up on the cash register.
• Balanced the cash register at the end of the day. 1984 – 1985
PDMC Assistant Daniel Construction Company, Greenville, SC 1981 – 1984
• Worked in the Personnel Department analyzing and matching information and entering data for use by employees on the construction sites.
• Caught and corrected computer errors that placed people on the correct working site.
• Fielded phone calls from projects and others in the company. Supervisor Olan Mills Photography, Greenville, SC 1978 – 1980
• Supervised employees who sold Club Plans over the phone and the delivery people who delivered the Club Plans to individuals.
• Reported sales and took care of the money paid.
• Made calls selling the club plan.
BA Children’s Ministry, Music minor May 1999
Bob Jones University, Greenville, SC
Graduate courses in Music and Research September 2011-May 2013 Bob Jones University, Greenville, SC
Undergraduate courses in Music Education Jan. 1974 – May 1978 FaithWay Baptist College, Ypsilanti, MI