Houston, Texas 77051
March 10, 2018
Dear Hiring Manager,
I'm applying for a position at your company. Based on the posted description, I'm confident that I am fully qualified for the position and will be a valuable asset to your team. I would love to have a job interview with you at your earliest convenience. Please find my resume attached. I can be reached at the number above or at my email address. Sincerely,
Nov 2017 - Present
Mar 2017 - July 2017
April 2012 - August 2013
September 2011 - March 2012
10010 Cullen Blvd, Apt. 711 Houston, Texas 77051
832-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced and young professional seeking to fill a position that is flexible and challenging. Looking to gain valuable job experience and become an asset to a company. Skills & Abilities
● Computer Literacy, LaserFiche Training, Multitasking, Problem Solving, Creative Thinking Work Experience
Junior Agent, iQor.
● Answer inbound calls in a professional and timely manner
● Process and file insurance claims for Verizon Wireless customers
● Take payments via debit/credit card, eCheck or money order on the phone
● Answers the customer’s questions and concerns about the insurance program and the process of filing an insurance claim
● Resolve any discrepancies with the customers account
● Display effective typing, communication, problem solving, listening, and customer service skills Office Assistant, Houston Community College .
● Scan and file student, faculty and staff records using LaserFiche
● Unpack file boxes and prepare documents for scanning
● Assist student, faculty and staff members with locating and accessing their files
● Assist with projects and assignments in the office Utility Worker, Sodexo
● Stocked patient nourishment rooms with snacks and drinks
● Delivered meals to hospital patients in a timely and professional manner
● Picked up dirty trays from patient rooms at the end of breakfast, lunch and dinner
● Washed dirty dishes and silverware for reuse
● Performed cleaning and sterilization projects
● Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
● Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
● Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
● Greet customers entering establishments.
● Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
● Take call-in and catering orders
Worthing High School
Jan 2017 - Present
● Graduated with a 3.15 GPA and honors in Spanish
Houston Community College
● BS in Nursing