Mohamed Mokhtar Saif Elnasr
Al Ahmadi, Kuwait■ +*65.99938994■ firstname.lastname@example.org
A qualified IT professional seeking to contribute to the IT function of a progressive organization by leveraging 7 years of experience in System Administration, Project Management, Network Administration, Application Support, Troubleshooting and Service Delivery Management. Certifications include MCSE 2012, MCSE 2003, CCNA and ICDL. KEY SKILLS
IT Infrastructure Design & Support, System Administration
Planning and Development of IT infrastructure
Business-IT Alignment, System Administration, Utilities Management
Troubleshooting Network and System Anomalies, Resolving Queries/Complaints
Hardware Support, Server Maintenance, Disaster Recovery
System Security, Data Security
Vendor Management, SLA Parameters Adherence
Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server2012
Microsoft Office 2007-2016, Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 & 10
Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat), LAN/WAN Troubleshooting PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Senior Systems and Network Engineer In charge at SAMA Catering Company Al Kuwait, Kuwait Feb 2015 - Present
• Successfully migrated all SAMA Emails from on premises Exchange 2007 to Office 365 cloud based.
• Successfully Implemented with 3rd party supplier assistance Microsoft AX Dynamics ERP System for "Finance – HR- Purchasing – Sales”.
• Successfully Upgraded Avaya Customer Relation to Avaya Contact Center Select . Responsibilities:
• Rendering 2nd level Escalated technical support Requests across SAMA catering Companies. Working on configuration of user emails and usernames on PCs, Mobiles and iPads.
• Managing Data Center Servers ( Windows Server 2008, 2012 - Hyper V - Symantec Backup Exec 2015 and Endpoint).
• Oversee management of Fortigate 60 Series units, Office 365 Business Plan “Emails – SharePoint – Skype for business– One Drive” and rendering Users PCs hardware support.
•Managing various functions for SAMA Branches & Outlets, Planning the Budget for IT Services and Liaising with vendors for SLA Agreements.
• Manage Domain Server, Symantec Endpoint and Application Servers, accessing Microsoft ERP Application through all the branches.
• Key person to provide 1st and 2nd level of support for CCTV Cameras, Finger Print Devices, Cisco Switches, and Access Points.
• Ensuring compliance to various SLA parameters in conducting quarterly maintenance of IT infrastructure for all SAMA Companies and outlets.
• Taking Actions on sizing, pricing, procurement, upgrading, performance monitoring, configuration, installation and troubleshooting of issues related to servers/ storages.
• Overseeing security systems like Active Directory and Symantec Endpoint Protection and installing the latest updates.
• Key Person to provide 1st level Support for Microsoft ERP AX Dynamics 2012 to end users.
• Managing and Administrating Microsoft ERP AX Dynamics including but not limited to “Creating users – Setting Access Permissions for every user and advanced security on records basis – taking daily backup from the SQL database.
• Providing Business Training for Microsoft ERP AX Dynamics Modules “ Purchasing – inventory management – Sales and marketing ”
• Managing and Administrating Avaya Telephony system “IP Office 500v2” advanced Edition and providing business training on how to operate Avaya Customer Call Reporter Plus Wall Board for call center agents and call center team leader.
• Managing Avaya Contact Center Select ( Orchestration Designer – VoiceMail Pro – Providing Business Training for Call Center Supervisor and agents)
• Administrating NAS Storage Synology and successfully integrated with Active Directory CAREER OBJECTIVE
Mohamed Mokhtar Saif Elnasr
Al Ahmadi, Kuwait■ +965.99938994■ email@example.com 2
Technical Support Engineer / System Administrator at Alargan International Real Estate Al Kuwait, Kuwait Jun 2012 – Jan 2015
Key Projects to Credit:
• Public Authority for Minors' Affairs
• Diet Center
• Acquired significant exposure in installation, configuration, updating of firmware and troubleshooting of hardware issues pertaining to UTM Appliances (Fortigate600C).
• Successfully synchronized file server and mail server from Production Site to DR Site for Alargan Group of companies.
• Successfully implemented BlackBerry Enterprise Server for Alargan Group of Companies, in line with the requirements. Responsibilities:
• Rendering 1st and 2nd level technical support to 100+ end users across ALARGAN Companies in Kuwait (HQ), Oman & Bahrain. Working on configuration of user emails and usernames on PCs, Mobiles and iPads.
• Collaborating with the Senior System Administrator for managing Data Center Servers (Exchange 2010 - Windows Server 2008, 2012 - Hyper V - ISA 2006 - SAN & NAS Storages - Symantec Backup Exec 2014 and Endpoint).
• Oversee management of Fortigate UTM 600 Series, BlackBerry Enterprise Server, implementing DR (Disaster Recovery Solution) and rendering Users PCs hardware support.
• As System Administrator, manage various functions for Diet Center Branches & Outlets, providing technical support to 50+ end users, while also configuring Diet Center Application Setup for end users.
• Manage Domain Server, Symantec Endpoint and Application Servers, accessing Diet Center Application through all the branches.
• Key person to provide 1st level of support for hardware (printers and scanners) including installation, formatting and configuration of new/ old PCs to be ready for users.
• Ensuring compliance to various SLA parameters in conducting quarterly maintenance of IT infrastructure for Alargan Group of Companies, Alargan Sister Companies and Projects.
• Provide inputs for key decision on sizing, pricing, procurement, upgrading, performance monitoring, configuration, installation and troubleshooting of issues related to servers/ storages.
• Working on mailing systems like Microsoft Exchange 2010 on two clustered Servers "DAG" for Alargan Group of Companies and Microsoft Exchange 2007 SP3 on One Server for Alargan Sister Companies.
• Overseeing security systems like Active Directory and Symantec Endpoint Protection including development and configuration of disaster recovery site.
• Aligning DR servers to Production servers for resolution of critical technical issues related to production servers. IT Engineer In Charge at Abdul Hameed Salem Sons & Co. Al Kuwait, Kuwait March 2010 - Jun 2012
• Played key role in setting up of wireless network for the company up to a distance of 300 meters.
• Successfully implemented GPS Fleet Management System to monitor 100+ Vehicles and generate reports includes but not limited to Speed Violation, Geofence Entry / Exit, Route tracking etc.
• Deployed CCTV Security Monitoring Cameras with DVRs and provided online access to all cameras for monitoring security. Responsibilities:
• Supervised maintenance of hardware and software infrastructure for the organization based on business requirements.
• Collaborated with various support teams for managing servers (Active Directory for Windows Server 2003- Kerio Mail Server) and rendering technical support to end users on Windows/ Office.
• Rendered application support for Oracle & SQL Database and highlighted critical technical issues to the owner of applications.
• Assessed and monitored technical specifications of GPS Software for Fleet Management Tracking System and management of Fingerprint Software.
• Involved in procurement of hardware - Servers, Desktops, Printers & Toners and Network Devices.
• Coordinated with various support teams in ensuring seamless implementation of tasks assigned by the senior leadership team.
• Installing wireless network for all the company for distance up to 300 Meters. EDUCATION
Menoufia University; Egypt Jul 2009
Mohamed Mokhtar Saif Elnasr
Al Ahmadi, Kuwait■ +965.99938994■ firstname.lastname@example.org 3
Bachelor's degree Computer Science & Engineering
• January 2010, TOIEC, America-Mideast Educational and Training Services (AMIDEAST)
• October 2009, TOEFL, American University, Cairo
• February 2010, Mini MBA from Missouri State University, Human Development Training
• February 2010, Certified Professional Leader from Canadian Training Center, Human Development Training
• February 2010, Leadership Work Shop "Treasure Hunt" from Track Center, Human Development Training
• February 2010, Effective Communication Skills from Canadian Training Center, Human Development Training
• November 2009, Business English Level 7, New Horizons Computer Learning & English Language
• November 2009, Conversation Level 2, New Horizons Computer Learning & English Language
• November 2009, A+ (Advanced Computer Maintenance Software), New Horizons Computer Learning & English Language
• November 2009, Network+, New Horizons Computer Learning & English Language
• July 2008, Red Hat Essential Version 5, Master Linux Learning Center
• July 2008, Red Hat Administration Version 5 RHCT, Master Linux Learning Center
• September 2006, Network Diploma, Yat Education Centers Certifications:
• Jan 2017, MCSE “Server Infra structure” 2012 Certification.
• December 2014, MCSA 2012 Certification.
• November 2009, MCSE 2003 (Certified), New Horizons Computer Learning & English Language
• November 2009, MCTS-ISA 2006 (Certified), New Horizons Computer Learning & English Language
• November 2009, MCTS-Vista (Certified), New Horizons Computer Learning & English Language
• November 2009, CCNA (Certified), New Horizons Computer Learning & English Language
• October 2009, ICDL(Certified), Minufiya University MEMBERSHIPS
Computer Society Member; IEEE Member.; January 2014 Kuwait Society Of Engineers; Member; January 2014
Birth date: 9 February 1987
Driving License Issued From: Kuwait
Languages: Arabic & English