Education: South-Young High School, Knoxville TN 37920, Honors Graduate Experience:
January 2013- SITEL (USAA CL Campaign) 1089 Commerce Park Drive, Oak Ridge, TN 37830 February 2018 Supervisor (Feb 2015- Feb 2018)
Mentor Coach Track Training (Aug 2014-Feb 2015)
Consumer Loan Acquisition Representative (Jan 2013- Feb 2018)
• Provide consistent feedback to MSRs on performance holding them accountable for their key performance metrics, attendance, and payroll.
• Assisted with research on errors sent by the client.
• Listen and grade agent calls for accuracy and quality.
• Provide feedback to agents on their calls.
• Assist with the flow of new information.
• Take applications for members who call in seeking an Auto, Motorcycle or Personal Loans.
• Finish loan applications for members to ensure correct funding on loans.
• Assist incoming callers with any questions pertaining to their loan applications, with the purchase of Extended Vehicle Protection, and with signing and sending in loan documents.
• In addition, I complete periodic tasks to assist all support staff. October 2010- Ruby Tuesday Lodge, Wilkerson Pike, Maryville TN February 2012 Upkeep of lodge and 28 five star rooms
• Immaculate cleaning techniques
• Assisted with wedding preparations and guests needs
• Team player in all aspects of housekeeping, lodge maintenance and guests services
I am a self-starter that is always willing to assist others and willing to learn new things. In addition, I am proficient in implementing new ideas into action. I am an effective communicator, have excellent customer service skills, and I am easily self-taught. I can convey complex concepts and ideas in a simple way and can utilize tools effectively and efficiently. I have excellent critical thinking skills, can efficiently solve issues and adapt to new ones, and can easily learn to use and manipulate systems and software