Seeking a Challenging environment that encourages continuous learning and creativity, providing exposure to new and stimulated personnel and professional growth. Summary:
Over 3.8 years of work experience, in Information Technology i.e. in System Administration, configuration. Good debugging, troubleshooting skills, self-directed and self-motivated; good analytical problem solving abilities. Currently I am associated with Accenture Solutions Private Limited, Bengaluru, India. My area of interest and experience is IBM AIX, IBM Power VM/HA and Automation with Ansible.
Experience in installing/configuring/upgrading AIX v.5, v.6, and v.7
Experience in installation and configuration of Virtual I/O Server and VIO Client LPAR’s
Experience in Logical Volume Management on both AIX& Linux Servers.
Power HA 6.1 Configuration
PowerHA System Mirror 6.1 to 7.1.3 Migration
PowerHA System Mirror 6.1 to 7.1.3 Rolling Migration
PowerHA System Mirror 6.1 to 7.1.3 Normal Migration
PowerHA System Mirror 6.1 to 7.1.3 Snapshot Migration
PowerHA System Mirror 7.1 Configuration
IBM Spectrum Scale
IBM Power VC Cloud
Knowledge in GPFS
Shared Storage Pool Cluster
IBM power 8 RHEL 7.2 little endian
SEA(Shared Ethernet Adapter) creation/ failover& Load Sharing configuration
NPIV Implementation with Virtualization.
Ability to write Shell Scripting for automating tasks.
Experience on reporting and tracking day to day tasks and activities scheduled.
Involved in major activities like Entire DC Power down Activity and DC Migration.
Experience in IBM Hardware P Series P5, P6, P7. P8
Responsible in working on performance management through performance monitoring tools like vmstat, iostat, sar, nmon.
Manage complex AIX environments running latest P-Series technologies such as LPARs, DLPAR, Micro partitioning.
Adding / Removing Paging space
Red Hat Satellite 6.2
Red Hat Linux 7 Administration.
IBM Certified System Administrator - AIX 7
IBM Certified Systems Expert - Virtualization Technical Support for AIX and Linux - v2
IBM Certified Systems Expert - High Availability for AIX Technical Support and Administration -v2
Organization : Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd, Kolkata, India Designation : AIX System Administrator
Client : Loreal IT, France
Period : 6th April 2017 – Till Date
Organization : IBM India Pvt. Ltd, Pune
Designation : UNIX Administrator
Client : IDEA Cellular Data Center, Pune
Period : 1st July 2016 – March 2017
Organization : Softenger India Pvt. Ltd
Designation : Associate System Administrator
Client : IBM (IDEA Cellular Data Center)
Period : May 2014 – May 2016
Awards and Achievements:
• Have conducted many workshops in various colleges and achieved awards and certificates for Network design and Network Security
• Secured State First level in Diploma under DOTE
• Being an active blog member and maintaining a website for more than four years in Networks, Linux, Windows, Firewall, UNIX.
• Created many technical solutions for Networks, Linux, UNIX, Firewall and Windows uploaded through common video channels which are being recognized by many members.
• Experience Certificate for System Maintenance and Administration in university of Technology,
• “Effect of Internet Path Selection in Congested Network for High Level Data Transmission” at ICSEM’14 – 2014 International Conference conducted by Srinivasan Engineering College Tamil Nadu.
• “Updating Server Cache Consistency in Mobile Environment” at NCACT’12 National Conference in Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College, Tamil Nadu. Operating Systems IBM-AIX 6.1,7.1, Red-hat Linux. Red Hat Satellite Virtualization IBM Power VM, Power VC, HMC
Storage IBM Storage Enterprise Edition(8K)
File System Technologies FS, JFS2, NFS,ext4 GPFS for AIX and LINUX Backup Tools Mksysb,Tar, IBM TSM,
HA Technologies IBM PowerHA (HACMP)
Automation/Tools Devops Ansible, BMC Remedy, Tivoli, Giama EducationalQualifications:
M.E. in Network Engineering from Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan EngineeringCollege Perambalur, Tamil Nadu & Technology passed out in the year 2014, Anna University, Chennai – 8.22%
B.E. in CSE from University of Technology, panruti campus, Tamil Nadu & Technology passed out in the year 2012, Anna University, Chennai – 7.29%
Diploma in DCT from Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Polytechnic College, Perambalur, Tamil Nadu & Technology passed out in the year 2009, DOTE, Chennai – 96.25%
HSC from Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Polytechnic College, Perambalur in the year 2006, Tamil Nadu State Board- 53.5%
SSLC from Govt HS school, Poyyathanallur in the year 2004, Tamil Nadu State Board-77.54%
I hereby declare that all the details mentioned above are true to the best of my knowledge