Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation Jersey City, NJ Product/ Business Development Intern May 2017-August 2017
• Conducted market research to improve product development and pricing strategies.
• Analyzed and reported insights from client and product data using excel.
• Enhanced data collection and reporting process by identifying and modeling better processes.
• Assisted in auditing product user acceptance test scripts.
• Created an efficient client database system for market research, client outreach and reporting. Mc-Graw Hill Education New York, NY
Student Ambassador January 2014 – March 2016
• Assisted Sales team in building and maintaining customer relationship by presenting to students about product features
• best practices for utilizing McGraw-Hill’s digital learning solutions.
• Organized tabling events and participated in seminars to promote digital learning products.
• Contributed video content to marketing campaigns. Frasier CPA/TAXKO Maplewood, NJ
Tax/Accounting Intern January 2016-April 2016
• Prepared tax returns for individuals and small businesses using tax software.
• Analyzed and managed financial information from source documents for tax return processing. EDUCATION
• Rutgers Business School Piscataway, NJ
B.S, Business Analytics and Information Technology May 2018
• Essex County College Newark, NJ
A.S, Accounting May 2016
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Excel for data analysis and Microsoft Access for database design and querying.
• Business Data Analysis: Performed time series analysis to study the effect of changes in key financial and economic indicators on housing prices in selected metropolitan areas using multiple Logistical Regression and ARIMA Models with R software packages.
• Management Consulting: Contributed to a business development team project for a small business with 12 employees, to help them improve their business process, using the company’s insights from historic financial and sales data.